Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bug with Legends edition?

Hi,

I bought the Legends edition back in June but never actually bothered to play the Prost/Senna mode as it's apparently pointless.

But I just tried to access it today in the menu and it's actually pointing me to the Playstation Store to buy it?!? Is it a bug given that I have the full Legends edition of the game with the hard metallic case?

Thanks.

Believe that there is a code in the game case that you have to reddem to get the Prost/Senna stuff in the legends edition 

Thanks. Really? Is this confirmed? Why would they do that since the game bought was the Legends edition and I don't even see on the screen how to redeem?

10 hours ago, cybernet said:

Thanks. Really? Is this confirmed? Why would they do that since the game bought was the Legends edition and I don't even see on the screen how to redeem?

A lot of games that have a special edition version will have just a code you redeem in the Playstation Store if it's on PS4. What I did with Project Cars 2 when I got the Limited Edition version. 

Normally be within the leaflets you get, so hopefully you didn't bin it by accident

Indeed, i found the flyer thanks... Code said to be expiring by 30 June...***, so I overpaid this Legends edition and can't even try it now.

Hi @cybernet, have you tried redeeming the code in the PlayStation store yet? If you've not, could you do so? If it's not working, please contact the team at Customer Service (custservice@codemasters.com) for further investigation. Thanks,

I bought it, too. The aggravation of not playing it is going to be far less than what you'll get when you actually do. There are a few scenarios.  Not even a full race, much less a full season.

Considering they dont use laser scanned tracks, they have no reason not to have classic tracks with Legends. They didnt even do that.

At least we get Devin and Weber. Just what an F1 "sim" needed..a couple fictional clowns to spice up Career. /sarcasm

On 9/3/2019 at 12:35 AM, Faya said:

Hi @cybernet, have you tried redeeming the code in the PlayStation store yet? If you've not, could you do so? If it's not working, please contact the team at Customer Service (custservice@codemasters.com) for further investigation. Thanks,

Thanks Faya, I will. haven't had a chance yet. But I'm really surprised by the lifespan of the code. Basically barely a week? Why is that?

EDIT: my bad, it's actually 2029, not 2019....

On 9/3/2019 at 1:00 AM, DaleRossi said:

I bought it, too. The aggravation of not playing it is going to be far less than what you'll get when you actually do. There are a few scenarios.  Not even a full race, much less a full season.

Considering they dont use laser scanned tracks, they have no reason not to have classic tracks with Legends. They didnt even do that.

At least we get Devin and Weber. Just what an F1 "sim" needed..a couple fictional clowns to spice up Career. /sarcasm

Yeah I'm not thrilled at all either. Shame because F1 2019 is overall a quality game. And using the Prost/Senna rivalry could have produced something really fun and special.

Also, I think now next step in the series would be adding classic tracks. We all miss dearly some of the legendary tracks that defined F1. Most of the modern tracks are not even interesting.

Hopefully Codemasters will listen.

Agreed. I'd happy with laser scanned tracks and am nearly shocked they don't have them this day on age in a AAA title.