Sign in to follow this  

Too old for survey!

At Codemasters, we are passionate about creating great experiences for our players. As a previous player of Dirt 4 and/ or Dirt Rally 2.0, we would like to give you a chance to influence the future of our off-road racing games by answering the survey below. Your opinions matter to us and all responses remain anonymous. 

Page 1: Enter age & gender (56, male)

Sorry, you did not qualify for this survey

Need to update the text: Your opinions matter to us as long as you aren't an old git! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)

The same thing happened to me (47 years old). I have played all games in the series since Colin Mcrae. Found the way the survey immediately shut down after learning my age pretty offensive to be honest with you. 

Edited by urbannomad123
  • Agree 1

This seems to be happening for a LOT of people. Someone i know who's 26 got told he's too old for the survey. Seems like it's a bug. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

What survey is this? There may be one going on that I’m not aware of, but if I have more info I can find out who to ask about fixing that.

2 hours ago, PJTierney said:

What survey is this? There may be one going on that I’m not aware of, but if I have more info I can find out who to ask about fixing that.

Thanks. This was emailed to me today from community.team@codemasters.com

At Codemasters, we are passionate about creating great experiences for our players. As a previous player of Dirt 4 and/ or Dirt Rally 2.0, we would like to give you a chance to influence the future of our off-road racing games by answering the survey below. Your opinions matter to us and all responses remain anonymous. 

Many thanks
Team Codemasters

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

42 and not qualified also. That doesn't mean our opinions are being neglected by CM. Maybe just the quota for our age intervals are filled... It's just statistics, no need to be disappointed

Edited by Opassac

35 and didnt qualify, and know a few in their 20's who also didn't qualify, so I guess its across the whole age range, either that or they need less males applying 😂

Edited by battfinkz
  • Agree 1

Hello everyone,

Codemasters always welcome feedback from all its players. For surveys like this there are quotas to ensure the sample is representative of its players as a whole, so if you're unable to complete the survey it is often the case that we have enough data for your player demographic.

This isn't the only way to give feedback however, if you have any input, suggestions or comments you'd like to send we've got this whole forum for you, and we have a Suggestion Box area where you can drop ideas for current and future titles.

DiRT Suggestions: https://forums.codemasters.com/forum/29-suggestion-box/ 

On 9/1/2019 at 2:58 AM, battfinkz said:

35 and didnt qualify, and know a few in their 20's who also didn't qualify, so I guess its across the whole age range, either that or they need less males applying 😂

I am 37, male, and filled the survey in Monday, so perhaps something has been tweaked? 

1 hour ago, tbtstt said:

I am 37, male, and filled the survey in Monday, so perhaps something has been tweaked? 

Yeah, seems like the glitch may have now been fixed.

Edited by Pieman99

1 hour ago, tbtstt said:

Nah, too few console peasants without ADD who can pay attention long enough and fill one out, so you win! 😉  

I want to say I am joking, but the more I think about it, very well could be true.

• Haha 1