Sign in to follow this  

Aren't you going to fix the Q3 simulation?

There is a bizarre problem when we can't get past Q1. The game simulates Q3 while ignoring all team development in career mode and the result is based on their original performance in the game, as in real life. This is horrible for immersion in the game. I've seen people complain about it here in the forum and Codemasters besides not correcting an amateur error like this, do not give a satisfaction. The feeling is that we will have to swallow this bizarre mistake. I stopped playing and only come back if this is ever corrected. And if not, I will never buy a Codemasters game again.

Edited by caiocrq
  • Agree 2

Unfortunately, they can't fix it. As in, they don't know how to. It's been a problem for years so they'd have fixed it by now if they knew how. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

On 9/1/2019 at 6:37 AM, caiocrq said:

There is a bizarre problem when we can't get past Q1. The game simulates Q3 while ignoring all team development in career mode and the result is based on their original performance in the game, as in real life. This is horrible for immersion in the game. I've seen people complain about it here in the forum and Codemasters besides not correcting an amateur error like this, do not give a satisfaction. The feeling is that we will have to swallow this bizarre mistake. I stopped playing and only come back if this is ever corrected. And if not, I will never buy a Codemasters game again.

that's why I preferred to go for now to short quali instead of a full quali. This way you "fix" this thing, although you create another problem, which is eliminating the chance that someone runs on Mediums for Q2 and starts on Mediums.

The whole grid will be on soft! Disappointing.

Whatever you do it's just bad.