Sign in to follow this  

F1 2019 Disable development

As the title says. Is there any way to disable development of the cars in career mode?

I really enjoyed it at first but after 3 seasons my car is all maxed out and it's just not fun anymore. I can just set the fuel to +1 lap and run on Rich the entire race and set the ERS to 3 or 4 and keep it there the entire race as well.

Not only that but my teammate is invincible now (Verstappen in Alfa Romeo). I'm playing on 90% difficulty which is good for me since I can win comfortably and not get frustrated at the AI but with cars as they are now I just can't keep up.

Edit: I believe I'm not so competitive anymore is because the setups I used no longer apply to a fully developed car?

Edited by jvaferreira

Not that I'm aware of the only thing I can suggest is crank the AI up to give you more of a challenge if that's what you're looking for.

25 minutes ago, sjsharp2010 said:

Not that I'm aware of the only thing I can suggest is crank the AI up to give you more of a challenge if that's what you're looking for.

My problem is quite the opposite actually except it's only my teammate who is about 1 second faster than everyone else on the grid. With the other drivers I can have a decent race. Maybe not win every time but get a podium.

So I have quite a tough choice keep the game as it is and be happy with 2nd place or lower the difficulty and only have 1 opponent to race

Starting a new career is not really an option because I need the Showman trophy

1 hour ago, jvaferreira said:

My problem is quite the opposite actually except it's only my teammate who is about 1 second faster than everyone else on the grid. With the other drivers I can have a decent race. Maybe not win every time but get a podium.

So I have quite a tough choice keep the game as it is and be happy with 2nd place or lower the difficulty and only have 1 opponent to race

Starting a new career is not really an option because I need the Showman trophy

Makes me glad I'm not a trop[hy hunter then I play the game to enjoy it not chase the trophies