Codemasters F1 licence

22 hours ago, Neomo said:

Agree with you PC2 is garbage except of great graphics and amazing dynamic weather/track but kunos made very good job with acc in my opinion

Yep. And their comparable F1 cars are light years better to drive than F1 19 cars. The same toe and camber settings on every track from Monza to Monaco shows the shortcomings of F1 19 in these cars. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

12 hours ago, DaleRossi said:

Yep. And their comparable F1 cars are light years better to drive than F1 19 cars. The same toe and camber settings on every track from Monza to Monaco shows the shortcomings of F1 19 in these cars. 

The formula cars in AC are a blast to drive. Every one of them

• Agree 2

Try the 2012 Marussia in rF2 (probably the most authentic F1 experience you can get from a commercial sim) and then come back here saying AC open wheelers are a blast. Clearly AC wasn't made for open wheelers.

PC2 to me feels like a huge waist of a good physics engine. In fact their next title will be an arcade probably. Graphics are amazing, historic content is really good. Automobilista 2 will be what PC2 should have been from the beginning. The engine is the same

Edited by TheWalker17
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, TheWalker17 said:

Try the 2012 Marussia in rF2 (probably the most authentic F1 experience you can get from a commercial sim) and then come back here saying AC open wheelers are a blast. Clearly AC wasn't made for open wheelers.

PC2 to me feels like a huge waist of a good physics engine. In fact their next title will be an arcade probably. Graphics are amazing, historic content is really good. Automobilista 2 will be what PC2 should have been from the beginning. The engine is the same

You're missing the point. Compared to F1 19, they are incredible.

PCars has some horrible classes. When the do get cars/classes right, they are very good and most of the tracks are very good.

• Agree 2

I'm not missing the point. The FA car in PC2 is worse than the cars in F1 2019. You're just sliding around the track, I don't know how this is better than what you race in Codies' game

Not even sure about AC open wheelers. They're just fake, they all drive the same and don't give a good feedback. Tbh I prefer how it drives in F1 2019. AC's real content are road cars and GT3.

PC2 and Assetto Corsa are just not made to drive an open wheeler, I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I prefer the F1 cars in F1 2019 if the choices are AC or PC2 for an F1 car

Edited by TheWalker17
  • Confused 1
  • Disagree 3

22 minutes ago, TheWalker17 said:

I'm not missing the point. The FA car in PC2 is worse than the cars in F1 2019. You're just sliding around the track, I don't know how this is better than what you race in Codies' game

Not even sure about AC open wheelers. They're just fake, they all drive the same and don't give a good feedback. Tbh I prefer how it drives in F1 2019. AC's real content are road cars and GT3.

PC2 and Assetto Corsa are just not made to drive an open wheeler, I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I prefer the F1 cars in F1 2019 if the choices are AC or PC2 for an F1 car

As someone who literally spends days on single tunes sometimes I have to disagree about pcars open wheel. I have good stable tunes for all the open wheels even the crazy fx! Agreed for sure though that out of the box half the cars in pcars are practically undriveable and MUST be tweaked considerably to be enjoyable. It IS possible though as the tuning is not far off real life so stuff like the differential especially can be made to work really well. I mean they include FOUR different types of diff in the game and many cars can use any combination of these at once. That might be car nerd territory for sure but I love the power and control I can make use of. My formula rookie tune can even drift nicely! 

:classic_laugh:

• Agree 3

12 hours ago, TheWalker17 said:

Every tune for F1 19 cars is fundamentally the same outside of downforce. Yet, you're saying AC open wheelers are fake while praising F1 19. 

Maybe you're playing on a controller and not a decent rig. If so, the confusion is understandable. 

• Haha 2
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

6 hours ago, DaleRossi said:

Every tune for F1 19 cars is fundamentally the same outside of downforce. Yet, you're saying AC open wheelers are fake while praising F1 19. 

Maybe you're playing on a controller and not a decent rig. If so, the confusion is understandable. 

G27 and T500RS w/ T3PA Pro now. Is it a decent rig for you?

I literally invited you two to try the 2012 Marussia on rFactor 2 and you came here saying "you're playing on a controller". You trolling or something?

Yes, open wheelers in AC are totally fake, take the F2004, the Lotus Exos 125 and the SF70H, they all drive the same, what change is the amount of downforce. It's clearly not made for open wheelers, road cars drive miles better. I don't care of the tuning options if the driving part is bad. That's why PC2 is a waste of a good engine, tuning options are great, but the driving not so good. For what F1 2019 offers it drives better than those 2 games on open wheelers.

But still, you want to try a really good F1 car? Launch rF2 and try to push the 2012 Marussia to the limit, that's how an F1 car should be

Maybe you're used to these 2 bad "sims" and not a real sim like rF2. If so, the confusion is understandable. 

Edited by TheWalker17
  • Disagree 1

See, the thing is we are talking about F1 2019. RFactor is better than 99.9%..no s***.lol

If you don't like AC or PCars open wheel, that is your opinion. To say F1 19 has superior open wheel physics than AC is hilarious, though. Anyone from Lando Norris to 9 out of 10 sim racers who have played both would adamantly disagree with that.  But you ask if I am the one trolling.lol

Edited by DaleRossi
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Yeah, keep praising Assetto **** and Project **** 2. The latter is even unplayable unless you download custom ffb files lmao.

Saying that F1 2019 has better physics than that **** maybe it's wrong, but it's wrong also to say that open wheelers in AC are a blast compared to F1 2019. Because it's not the truth. Maybe AC is slightly better? They're all fake, ******* take the Lotus Exos 125, then try the SF70H, they drive the same except for the amount of downforce. How can you really say that Kunos made a great job compared to Codies? All these 3 are just really bad. FFS you can just smash the throttle in Assetto Corsa and won't lose the car. You need a third party mod to get at least a decent F1 car

But yes, they're a blast to drive😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

F1 made by Kunos and SMS LMAO, can't even ask for a real development team to make a game about F1.

Keep playing your blasting "sims"

Edited by TheWalker17
  • Disagree 2

lmao, now go back to your console playing "sims". I should have understood this from the beginning. Only a console peasant could praise AC and PC2. I feel you

• Disagree 2

9 hours ago, TheWalker17 said:

lmao, now go back to your console playing "sims". I should have understood this from the beginning. Only a console peasant could praise AC and PC2. I feel you

man, here, we are talking about game differences between F1 AC and PJ2. No one is real simulation at rfactor2 or iracing level. here we talk that every year they take the **** out of us, saying that they have developed this game for 2 years when instead it is a real **** worse than the past years. So my friend say F1 real sim is a crazy ********. better AC and Pj2. are observations and tastes of each of us and it is right to respect the various considerations 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Let's hope they lose the license very soon... I think these games are becoming very bad advertisement for F1 in general. 
All this years release proved is that even when they try they fail miserably 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheWalker17 said:

Lmao F1 19, the game for the board You are on, was designed primarily for console.  I race PC and Console, but understand the fundamental difference between what a AAA console title is compared to RFactor.

Edited by DaleRossi
  • Agree 1

Well from what I see the games are very well received by critics and steam reviews console casual players also enjoy the games. Even If I have a wheel I don't consider myself a serious racer. I have many racing games and I enjoy even arcade racers and I find the simcade racing in f1 games very fun, not realistic but somehow enjoyable. but I don't think Codemasters will lose the license after so warm receptions from so many people. They can make good games but they must be more polished and need more content.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

On 9/6/2019 at 5:42 AM, advanceapple said:

you can see that you haven't played since 2010. because you said a great deal of nonsense.
F1 has remained unchanged since 2016-2017, 2-3 years that they have only implemented without solving any of the problems that still afflict this game.
unlike other games that, yes, have problems but not as RELEVANT as the bugmasters.
think before you write man. :)

I've been playing since F1 2015.  Can you provide a couple of issues that have plagued the game since 2010? I'd really like to know what you're carping about without end. 

1 hour ago, FOneFanatic said:

I've been playing since F1 2015.  Can you provide a couple of issues that have plagued the game since 2010? I'd really like to know what you're carping about without end. 

of course, 
1) in 2010 they said that when the rain ended there would be a difference between a dry and a wet trajectory. Well today rain on the circuit stops and magically the track is dry.
2) 
tire wear never existed
3) safety car, ah, is there a safety car? O.o
4) pit slow very slow. 

should I continue with the list or is it okay? 😄

4 minutes ago, advanceapple said:

of course, 
1) in 2010 they said that when the rain ended there would be a difference between a dry and a wet trajectory. Well today rain on the circuit stops and magically the track is dry.
2) 
tire wear never existed
4) pit slow very slow. 

Tire wear never existed? Are we playing diffrent games?

2 minutes ago, TNTMati said:

Tire wear never existed? Are we playing diffrent games?

no man, intended as the spangling of the rubber, blockage burning.

1 minute ago, advanceapple said:

no man, intended as the spangling of the rubber, blockage burning.

Ok fine but do not call it Tire wear never existed cause it exist.

1 minute ago, TNTMati said:

Ok fine but do not call it Tire wear never existed cause it exist.

I didn't get the sentence, stay positive man :D

10 hours ago, advanceapple said:

of course, 
2) 
tire wear never existed
4) pit slow very slow. 

Agree on First one

I only see that in 12,13 and 14 game then not Any more

rest is in game

pitstops are fine for me

11 hours ago, advanceapple said:

of course, 
2) 
tire wear never existed
4) pit slow very slow. 

Remember when in 2012 there were parts on the tracks when raining and some dry well science then I didn't find this feature in the later games.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, BiohazardBGR said:

Remember when in 2012 there were parts on the tracks when raining and some dry well science then I didn't find this feature in the later games.

Yeah th eearlier games had I tand it was cool but obviously things have changed since then.

• Like 1