Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Creating custom championships

Recommended Posts

I want to create a custom championship with all the rallies in the 2001 Subaru, ideally starting with the Monte and ending in Wales.

Is there an easy way to do this rather than having to add each stage separately for each event? I’d there not an option to add all stages? Takes hours to set up

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It needs an option to auto-fill the slots.

I asked for this months ago and it was ignored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, EvilCee said:

It needs an option to auto-fill the slots.

I asked for this months ago and it was ignored.

Yup. Did a custom the other day. It’s too lengthy a process.

Why not a system where you just select the various stages with a check and then confirm once they are all highlighted? What’s worse, is every time you pick a stage and then go back in to the location it starts you at the beginning so you need to scroll a few stages before you get to the next one you want.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

people this game is designed to be more online,those you are asking will not be their options as many others also..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2019 at 9:16 PM, cjhill said:

I want to create a custom championship with all the rallies in the 2001 Subaru, ideally starting with the Monte and ending in Wales.

Is there an easy way to do this rather than having to add each stage separately for each event? I’d there not an option to add all stages? Takes hours to set up

Hey there.

The team picked up on this thread and something's in the works for the near future 😉 

  • Like 3
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Hey there.

The team picked up on this thread and something's in the works for the near future 😉 

While they are work on this, please make it possible to make an custom event with all stages in a country and then play the event with 1-4 people like the old CM games :)

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Hey there.

The team picked up on this thread and something's in the works for the near future 😉 

This is really great!

But how come, there needs to be a thread to make somebody aware of this? It takes literally only one test to spot the shortcomings OP and Buckywilder pointed out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, B1rdy said:

But how come, there needs to be a thread to make somebody aware of this? It takes literally only one test to spot the shortcomings OP and Buckywilder pointed out.

It's not about being aware - it's about seeing that the community wants this enhancement enough to prioritize it over other enhancements. Threads show there is more than one or two people who want the feature, so the dev team can then move that feature up to get it into production sooner

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bjornwestergren said:

While they are work on this, please make it possible to make an custom event with all stages in a country and then play the event with 1-4 people like the old CM games 🙂

Yes, that would be great! I really miss the «hot seat» mode playing rallies and championships with three of my friends. 😊👍🏻

  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×