DiRT Rally 2.0 - Version 1.8 Bug Reports

There is no mention of Turbo in repair menu of BMW M2 Competition.

But - it's still breakable.

So after you break it - you can't fix it. There is just no option to do that in repair menu.

So you're stuck with a slow car with no turbo pressure. FOREVER.

• Like 5

have seen similar issues reported for F1 2019, but I have not seen this posted for Dirt Rally 2.0

Random Sound Drop

Oculus

i5 8600K

Logitech G29

Random sound dropout is a huge problem.  I've tried to figure out what triggers it, but cannot.  For me, it happens on average about 1 hour into the game.  When it happens, I can only hear gravel noises.  Changing the current Output Device to Oculus Rift fixes it temporarily.  If it happens again, you have to choose the default sound device, then back to Oculus Rift.

DxDiag.txt

• Like 2

On 9/3/2019 at 2:49 PM, MattyH1812 said:
  • What platform you're playing on. 
  • - Steam, PC
  • What your PC setup/build is like (if playing on Steam).
  • - i7, 16GB RAM, GTX 750Ti 
  • Whether you're a Standard or Deluxe user.
  • - Deluxe
  • Whether or not you have any non-standard peripherals connected, like steering wheels, gaming mice etc.
  • - No

Bug in Estering, if you leave your Joker to the last lap, your spotter doesn't tell you it's the last lap, noticed in custom event, same in heat races and finals

Same bug happened today in Mettet during the daily challenge 

4 hours ago, SteaveG said:

have seen similar issues reported for F1 2019, but I have not seen this posted for Dirt Rally 2.0

Random Sound Drop

Oculus

i5 8600K

Logitech G29

Random sound dropout is a huge problem.  I've tried to figure out what triggers it, but cannot.  For me, it happens on average about 1 hour into the game.  When it happens, I can only hear gravel noises.  Changing the current Output Device to Oculus Rift fixes it temporarily.  If it happens again, you have to choose the default sound device, then back to Oculus Rift.

DxDiag.txt

Same thing happened to me yesterday. Changing sound device to something else and then back gets sounds back, but it's a really annoying problem that hopefully will be fixed asap.

Ps4

Dulexe edition

Thrustmaster t300 & thrustmaster sparco mod 

In the cockpit view in time trials, the display on the dashboard is very dark and it is nearly impossible to see what gear you are in. This only seems to be happening in the Greece stages.

• Like 1

Not just time trials, it happens in any game mode, and only in Greece. PC Steam

20190919005120_1.jpg

Edited by HoksuHoo