Sign in to follow this  

Does GRID feature dashcams for wheel users?

Does GRID feature dashcams for wheel users like Dirt Rally 2 (no car wheel and drivers hands on screen)?

DiRT Rally 2_0_20190405001800.png

or Forza Horizon 4?
AdmirablePinkHuman-max-14mb.gif

Edited by jesped

I am afraid there is not , look at this video on 13:05 the camera is changed there are all known cameras from previous Grid games but not the one you show...In 14:55 camera is changed again and goes from classic cockpit with hands  to chase view ...

20 hours ago, jesped said:

Does GRID feature dashcams for wheel users like Dirt Rally 2 (no car wheel and drivers hands on screen)?

or Forza Horizon 4?
AdmirablePinkHuman-max-14mb.gif

Thats like being a passenger with a lunatic driving blind over a hill at 165 mph, hope nothing comes the other way lol. :classic_ohmy:

Edited by Loggy
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Miatakias_GR said:

I am afraid there is not , look at this video on 13:05 the camera is changed there are all known cameras from previous Grid games but not the one you show...In 14:55 camera is changed again and goes from classic cockpit with hands  to chase view ...

It's usually a setting in Codies' games, not a camera mode (at least in DiRT 4, GRID Autosport and kind of F1 games)

I don't use that dashcam as i play with gamepad i prefer to use the classic cockpit view when i want to have interior view (usually i play hood cam or chase) but i would like to see back the over helmet view in open wheel cars like that of Gas.

3 hours ago, UP100 said:

It's usually a setting in Codies' games, not a camera mode (at least in DiRT 4, GRID Autosport and kind of F1 games)

You mean a "disable wheel and driver hands" setting?

Dirt Rally 2 has a normal dashcam, which is perfect for wheel users. No need to fiddle with any extra settings in the menus for this. Same with Forza Horizon 4.
Why is that with each new title Codemasters seem to go one step forward and two steps backwards?

11 minutes ago, jesped said:

You mean a "disable wheel and driver hands" setting?

Dirt Rally 2 has a normal dashcam, which is perfect for wheel users. No need to fiddle with any extra settings in the menus for this. Same with Forza Horizon 4.
Why is that with each new title Codemasters seem to go one step forward and two steps backwards?

True i have both games  this dashcam is in camera rotation after or before normal cockpit view i thought it would be in grid as well,  it's usuful for wheel users... 

• Agree 1