Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

F1 2019 : Random loss of engine sound [SG]

Striker_703

Also had this in TT unranked and ranked and also LAN match not very often but as happend.Was also in a live stream league match in a unranked lobby lastnight commentater lost all engine sounds till qualyfying was over then got sound back as soon as last driver crossed the finishing line

Base Ps4.

Yes , this also started happening in our Online Custom Lobby League last week after the 1.07 Update.

Random guys loses all engine sound, and cannot get it back until the next Qualification Q1/Q2/Q3 starts.

One guy swears he got it back by fiddling with his Sound options and then backing out.

All on PS4

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes the engine audio of the cars disappears in qualifying (Only in Q2 if with full qualifying, and in the whole session if with short qualifying)

It seems to happen randomly, and not every time.

Note: The video has been made before 1.09 patch; but the bug is present also in the 1.09 patch

I notice I randomly lose sound when participating in sessions (any session to be exact).  I'm also noticing extreme frame skipping/lagging when going into replays with a track full of F1 cars.  Is the development team at Codemasters looking into resolving these continuous issues in an upcoming patch, @Faya?

I have a report code here from the game on my PS4 : VTCM-JRXH-KVHB-SVSM

Please note that I am also experiencing these issues on the PC/Steam version of F1 2019 as well

• Codemasters Staff

Hi - I've merged two threads that were both reporting loss of sound on PS4. 

Is anyone able to describe when exactly the sound stopped working? 

Also, was this just the car engine audio, or all of the sound?

Thanks.

Archived