F1 2019 : Random loss of engine sound [SG]

Question

Has anyone lost sound coming from the car during a race or testing on the PS4, or any platform? I was doing some testing for a up coming league race and I lost sound coming from the car for about a lap. 

• Like 1

If you could get a video that would be really helpful. We haven't managed to get this issue in the studio, but if we could see exactly what you are doing when the sound goes that may help us track down the problem. Thanks.

@RickFlare96 - I as checking your session history using the report code that you provided and noticed that you started many different sessions, including playing some career and F2 races. Can you remember at what point during this process that the audio error occurred?

@klebmuymadrid - it looks like you were doing a series of practice sessions at Monza in the 2003 Williams car. Can you remember at what point the issue occurred? 

Sorry for the spam - I've just merged in another thread which seems to cover the same issue. 

Same issue in Xbox one, in the short qualy the engine sound stop working, it comes back in the race

The sound issue is really getting out of hand, really out of hand. I was recording a video for my YouTube channel when the sound went out. I tried to do the video two other times and the sound was still going away. The sound issue has been happening since 2017 and it has yet to be addressed. Losing sound across everywhere is not good. What ever tolerances you have for the code is not up to snuff. You bar needs to be raised.  

@Striker_703 - do you have the video available? It would be very helpful for us to see what steps you took before the sound stopped working.

For the last Month since Patch 1.07, we have our Playstation 4 League Races run with Full Qualification.

About 2-3 out of the field of 20 Drivers will have this glitch , where you lose almost all Sound.

Mine is just environmental Sounds the last one, other times think you could also hear crowds and Mechanics.

It Starts at the beginning of a New Session of Qualifying , so you could be fine in Q1 , and at the Start of Q2 your Stuffed , only to be fixed up again in Q3.

The only fix we have for this is to Quit the game as soon as the No Sound Bug Strikes, and then re-enter the Lobby , Voila Sound Fixed.

I have over a 50 hours of video to look through @Hoo. The sound cuts out throughout the whole game. What ever strings or int that are tied to the sound must be look at. All of them needs to be looked at. This has been going on since 2017.