Jump to content

Recommended Posts

F1® Mobile Racing

Update 8: it’s officially a thing, and will be coming very soon to our free-to-play official F1 game on iOS and Android.

Ferrari_Monza_04-1024x576.jpg

As soon as Update 7 dropped at the beginning of August, the team have been hard at work looking at even more ways to add content and optimise the live game to make your experience even better. We’re super pleased to be taking community feedback and putting that into the game, with Update 8 adding more laps for Single races (now up to 15) and bringing in some more R&D cards to discover and research.

There are a few more additions, too, as well as the usual technical and visual tweaks to keep upping the standard for F1® Mobile Racing. We’ve been running some maintenance checks today to get things ready, and Update 8 is now imminent, so watch this space for more news.

– Chris 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why can't longer Single races be for competition points? This would be a huge leap forward to keeping players in the game and represent something closer to F1 racing, but adding more cards to collect has nothing to do with motor sport. I've never seen Lewis Hamilton jump out of his car after winning and asking "how many epic cards did we get?" Like him, we want to race other drivers and place first and that could be done by making Single races part of the Duel racing format. So why does it sit there as practice laps and nothing more? Pointless. Quite literally pointless.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, StKnowhere said:

F1® Mobile Racing

Update 8: it’s officially a thing, and will be coming very soon to our free-to-play official F1 game on iOS and Android.

Ferrari_Monza_04-1024x576.jpg

As soon as Update 7 dropped at the beginning of August, the team have been hard at work looking at even more ways to add content and optimise the live game to make your experience even better. We’re super pleased to be taking community feedback and putting that into the game, with Update 8 adding more laps for Single races (now up to 15) and bringing in some more R&D cards to discover and research.

There are a few more additions, too, as well as the usual technical and visual tweaks to keep upping the standard for F1® Mobile Racing. We’ve been running some maintenance checks today to get things ready, and Update 8 is now imminent, so watch this space for more news.

– Chris 

Can't wait what community feedback has been put into the game ... dare I hoping for a option to remove the ghost car or even and fair racing AI? 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to points redistribution I have gone from a Gold tier ranking to Silver. Despite having won Gold in every event except Monaco where I got Silver, my overall points have pushed me down the ladder. I can't see any logic in winning Gold in every race bar one and not being in a Gold position globally. This seems like another Codemasters manipulation of the rules to change the game mid season. It's the equivalent of telling Lewis Hamilton a win isn't worth as many points now and you aren't leading the championship any more. Sorry to do this mid season, but I'm sure you'll understand.

And in breaking news! The longer Single races? My verdict is as follows. I set up a 15 lap race at Spa to the most difficult setting. Started at the back of the grid. Reached first place before the end of lap 1. Quit race. Summary? Waste of time.

Edited by Dr Zaius
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi since the Update my Game does make problems 

 

even a reconnect doesnt work

 

greets Alex 

D48070F8-3A1A-4582-8CFC-85E6D545E45D.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, iAeskulab said:

Hi since the Update my Game does make problems 

 

even a reconnect doesnt work

 

greets Alex 

D48070F8-3A1A-4582-8CFC-85E6D545E45D.png

Greetings Alex and welcome to the comunity

Remove whole game,download and instal it again.I wouldn t know anything else….Let us know if that worked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2019 at 6:38 PM, Dr Zaius said:

Thanks to points redistribution I have gone from a Gold tier ranking to Silver. Despite having won Gold in every event except Monaco where I got Silver, my overall points have pushed me down the ladder. I can't see any logic in winning Gold in every race bar one and not being in a Gold position globally. This seems like another Codemasters manipulation of the rules to change the game mid season. It's the equivalent of telling Lewis Hamilton a win isn't worth as many points now and you aren't leading the championship any more. Sorry to do this mid season, but I'm sure you'll understand.

And in breaking news! The longer Single races? My verdict is as follows. I set up a 15 lap race at Spa to the most difficult setting. Started at the back of the grid. Reached first place before the end of lap 1. Quit race. Summary? Waste of time.

The difficulty is way off. I do the same thing. In the lead by lap one. By the end of a 15 lap race I've lapped the field 10-12 times.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2019 at 9:46 AM, akajk88 said:

Can't wait what community feedback has been put into the game ... dare I hoping for a option to remove the ghost car or even and fair racing AI? 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

and I'm left with disappointment ... at first glance the game is just the same with bad AI ... and they've added 'crashing game mode' in Events ... this is the second event in just over 1 week that I can't complete because the game just crashes either loading it or even better during the race ... after that I'm charge CR point to try and re-run with no chance of succeeding ...

😞 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×