No Safety car and Vsc at all [SG]

Question

I noticed every time somebody goes out there are only yellow flags. In career mode I have never seen Safety car either VSC on the track. Is it possible to fix? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

13 answers to this question

On 9/6/2019 at 2:42 PM, jeffhardy09 said:

I noticed every time somebody goes out there are only yellow flags. In career mode I have never seen Safety car either VSC on the track. Is it possible to fix? 

I agree, this is pathetic this year... I've played a year and a half and I haven't seen the safety car or vsc once... I want to play a realistic F1 game.. how difficult is it codemasters to get something like this correct? It's an absolute joke! And the worst thing is, they haven't even acknowledged the problem!!!! Utterly pathetic

I don't know if this is just me but I've been through a year and a half in one career mode and half a year in a second (to see if it was a problem with the first launch career) I have seen zero safety cars or VSC.. I want to play a realistic game and this right now is anything but... Will codemasters acknowledge this problem? Or is it going to be a safety car free game yet again for the second year in a row? Shocking

We had a ILR league race at Monaco. Of course, half the field DNF and NOT one safety car. We had two runners ran over debris and they received a blow out. 

• Agree 1

I've merged two threads that are asking the same question.

In terms of SC/VSC triggering, this depends on a range of factors, the first being race length and damage settings. The session must be 25% or greater for the SC option to be available and damage must be enabled.

If you are seeing extended periods of play where no SC / VSC is being triggered then please confirm your settings and let us know what platform and game mode you are playing on and we will take a look. 

Thanks.

1 minute ago, Hoo said:

In terms of SC/VSC triggering, this depends on a range of factors, the first being race length and damage settings. The session must be 25% or greater for the SC option to be available and damage must be enabled.

If you are seeing extended periods of play where no SC / VSC is being triggered then please confirm your settings and let us know what platform and game mode you are playing on and we will take a look. 

Thanks.

I'm aware of that, I have played F1 from codemasters since it first came out. I play at 50% with simulation damage. I'm on PS4 and I play career mode.

If you are also able to post your report code, that will allow us to view your session information. The report code should be displayed at the bottom of the screen when entering the in-game pause menu and will be a 16-character code that looks something like this: ABCD-EFGH-JKLM-NPQR.

7 minutes ago, Hoo said:

Thanks.

100% of all WOR and ILR league races at 50% and everything on. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hoo said:

Thanks.

I played all the time with 25% for all session and the damage is set to "simulation". My console is a PS4. Isn't possible to create a patch that will fix this dramatic problem, is it? It's unreal.

18 hours ago, Hoo said:

Thanks.

you cant be serious really asking if we have the damage on?

The SC is just not working. Thats a fact. And in multiplayer if it comes out, which is a 100% totally random thing its buggy as hell.

Edited by KiLLu12258

21 hours ago, Hoo said:

If you are also able to post your report code, that will allow us to view your session information. The report code should be displayed at the bottom of the screen when entering the in-game pause menu and will be a 16-character code that looks something like this: ABCD-EFGH-JKLM-NPQR.

EAMR-RVRS-SMPD-CKSP

lap 34, ricciardo goes into barrier at the chicane in Monaco, front left wheel off, stopped in middle of track, no safety car... This game is a joke

On 9/10/2019 at 3:52 PM, Hoo said:

Thanks.

Report code: ADMX BGTR SASP KVKV.

playing career mode, 100% races, 103 AI, simulation damage, SC and Flags on, corner cutting regular.

just finished the Japan race, had a SC just for two laps. Fist SC I’ve seen so far, still in season 1. Don’t remember correctly, but only had 1 or 2 VSC before...

this SC was probably because of the weather, no one retired of damage his car when SC came out. Seen some big crashes in races before this one, no SC...

thanks codies, pls fix!

11 minutes ago, Sopkoppie said:

Report code: ADMX BGTR SASP KVKV.

playing career mode, 100% races, 103 AI, simulation damage, SC and Flags on, corner cutting regular.

just finished the Japan race, had a SC just for two laps. Fist SC I’ve seen so far, still in season 1. Don’t remember correctly, but only had 1 or 2 VSC before...

this SC was probably because of the weather, no one retired of damage his car when SC came out. Seen some big crashes in races before this one, no SC...

thanks codies, pls fix!

This game is lazy.