Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

@Faya: Will driver changes be adjusted or optional in a future patch?

I have seen Faya react to different questions on the forum lateley (keyboard support Xbox) so I try once more to get mine and a lot of others people question answered.

Will something be done about silly mid season transfers and the frequency of driver changes. In my o poinion it should not happen that a driver fighting for the championship moves midseason to another team. I would like an option to disable mid season transfers. For me the current state is a gamebreaker and stopping me from buying this years game. Apart from F1 2015 I have bought all the previous games.

Some information about if they are looking to change it would be appreciated.

Absolutely the biggest problem this year is Mid Season Driver Transfers. That is the reason that i dont want to start Career Mode with F1 2019. It is absolutely unrealistic when Lewis Hamilton leading the Championship and then he transfers to Force India xDDD So it is very funny and made the carreer mode totally pointless.

13 hours ago, TheSerbian said:

Absolutely the biggest problem this year is Mid Season Driver Transfers. That is the reason that i dont want to start Career Mode with F1 2019. It is absolutely unrealistic when Lewis Hamilton leading the Championship and then he transfers to Force India xDDD So it is very funny and made the carreer mode totally pointless.

The same for me. If Hamilton (or Vettel, Verstappen etc) would move to a lower team between seasons I would not care. But this is ridiculous. 

And shame on you CM, for not giving any response on this issue! 

18 hours ago, TheSerbian said:

Absolutely the biggest problem this year is Mid Season Driver Transfers.

Exactly.

Next to that...

...the car performance is also wrong, unbalanced and too slow compared to real life. 

...the engine sound is lacking as well.

Codemasters are staying true to their previous policy of absolute radio silence and don't get me started on all the unacknowledged issues in the technical forum.

Shameful and truly frustrating.

Guys ... Faya dont want to answer on questions like this, because the answer is NO , there will be NO Driver Transfers option in the future 🙂 If the answer would be yes, then Faya would say : Yes guys, there will be option to turn off Driver Transfers in Carrer Mode, we hope we can do it in next patches 1.10 or 1.11  🙂 But he dont say this, because he cant say this xD He knows that the answer is NO and we must to play with this game 🙂 I am not programmer, so i dont know how hard is it to make Driver Transfers option (Turn OFF or Turn ON), but somehow i think it is not that hard for Professional programmer. They must to sell F1 2020 with realistic Driver Transfers and we will buy it, because we are hoping every year that we will get a normal F1 game with realistic things.

I like the driver change concept....one thing Codies did right with this game in terms of making a difference. But drivers switching teams all the time in the season is a bit of a joke. Unless it's like the Red Bull./Toro Rosso thing as they are linked teams. Diver transfers at the seasons end and pre-season is brilliant. 

Or maybe an option where you, as the player and user, approves or declines the proposed driver changes. My first change was verstappen to racing point and stroll to red bull. That wouldn’t happen. Ever. The odds are nil. If the game is supposed to create a realistic F1 experience, how does nonsense, utterly impossible nonsense help?  Might as well let some of the cars have machine guns mounted half way through the season.