Logitech G29 Wheel.mapping bug [R2]

Firstly hello guys 1st post.

Question,  since V1.09 update patch on F1 2019 PS4. there is now a button mapping issue on my G29 Logitech Wheel? The RA Wheel, (red dial) won't bind a map, when turned clockwise only?. But Anticlockwise and the center button on the wheel still bind ok.

Anyone else suffering from this issue perhaps?

I tried reinstalling the game and it works again and binds as normal, but as soon as I update the game to the V1.09 patch it won't map again. Everything else is fine.

I also tried F1 2018 & other games, and RA wheel maps fine. Where is best place to lodge with Codemasters this bug?

It appears to be a patch bug to me as was all working fine before V1.09? 

Cheers, all feedback on this issue welcome.

G29_11S.jpg

Edited by Fluxburner
Change title for effect. Still not addressed?

I discovered the same issue just yesterday :classic_sad:. Same problem on Version 1.10.

I though the red dial was broken, then I tried with F1 2017 and works instead. And I had a function mapped before.

So it's really a bug. Anybody knows how to report it?

Yes , this Bug reared its head in the 1.10 Patch .

I had to re-map the Clockwise dial to the actual button in the middle of the DIal for the Time Being.

Not sure if Codemasters are even aware of the newly introduced Bug on the G29 Wheel.

I have the same issue since the 1.09 patch. A few people commented this issue on that patch note thread but it apperently went unheard...

Lets Hope Codemasters can fix this one they created, so that the Clockwise dial can start working again.

I lodged a support ticket way back when heard nothing back at all?

We are a few updates past the issue update now and still no acknowledgement?

Pretty ordinary I think for probably the most common sim wheel going atm.

The red dial when turned clockwise is no longer recognised since patch 1.10 from memory

Is this planned to be corrected? Or has it been done recently? Or is that it now? 

Hi, I have passed this onto the team to investigate. Once I have more information about it that I can share, I will do so. Thanks. 

@andygsxr750 I have merged your thread with this one about the same issue on the G29, I do however know that you are experiencing this on the G27 as per your original title. 

On 10/4/2019 at 9:37 AM, RedDevilKT said:

@andygsxr750 I have merged your thread with this one about the same issue on the G29, I do however know that you are experiencing this on the G27 as per your original title. 

It's g29 mine, apologies if the g27 confused things

Cheers 👍🏻

Yeap , really thought that they would have fixed this one they created.

All I see with each patch , is more Stuff to Buy...

• Agree 1

On 10/4/2019 at 12:33 AM, RedDevilKT said:

Hi, I have passed this onto the team to investigate. Once I have more information about it that I can share, I will do so. Thanks. 

Still can't assign the rotary dial on the g29 after patch 1.16. Really disappointing. Any news at all?

Ps4pro

F1 2019 patch 1.16