Sign in to follow this  

Dashcam/Rumble triggers

Please have both of these at launch! It's taken until next patch for Dirt Rally 2.0 to bring back dash cam, and they're still missing rumble trigger support which F1 2019 has. All racing games should have these two features... no idea why they would be left out.

• Agree 3

Totally agree. We need Dashcams for wheel users like Dirt Rally 2 or Forza Horizon 4:

DiRT Rally 2_0_20190405001800.png

AdmirablePinkHuman-max-14mb.gif

Same goes for rumble triggers support. It's 2019 for gods sake.

I agree on both points. As a wheel user I find the in game steering wheel quite distracting especially if it's stuck at 180 degrees when I'm using 900 or 1080, add to that the input lag (if any) is highlighted as the time you start to move and the onscreen wheel moves are delayed by any input lag making it even MORE distracting. For me anyway....

I mainly use bonnet cam for this exact reason.

Whilst these aren't "game breakers" they are definately "immersion breakers"... Once noticed you'll never forget it....

Same for Rumble/FFB. lack of or poor implimentation of either kills the sense of being there......

Luckily, it seems there are Dashboard cameras, FOV and "Driver Arms and Wheel" Enable/Disable options at last. :classic_biggrin: 

Edited by jesped
  • Like 1

Great, though t-cam should replace dashcam on formula cars.

Now just rumble triggers please codies.

Edited by marts
  • Agree 2

It's frustrating that they still don't have them in there while F1 on Steam does (and has for a few years now), and now apparently the Windows Store version of DR2.0 supports them? I haven't downloaded via Game Pass to verify since I would miss that feature even more in the version where all my DLC lives.