Sign in to follow this  

Crashing game during event load

It is BS that we get charged a CR penalty to continue the event when the game crashes during loading.

• Agree 1

and this is the same as for the Belgium GP ... I can complete the Qualifying but the game crashes during the races and charges me CR for the re-run ...

the game shouldn't even need a connection after the races has been loaded ... it just like a single race ... why is this so hard? I'm about to give up as nothing seems to change.

I was unable to complete Belgium because of loading errors and am now getting the same on the replay. 

So much anger at the way the game is being tweaked, yet nobody on this, the official Codemasters forum has anything to say. Chris used to jump in a few times a day to address issues, but now it's like there's a brick wall between the playing community and the developers.

9 hours ago, Utica said:

I was unable to complete Belgium because of loading errors and am now getting the same on the replay. 

and if the miracle happens and you manage to play you'll be taken out by AI cars ... what a shambles 😞 

8 hours ago, Dr Zaius said:

So much anger at the way the game is being tweaked, yet nobody on this, the official Codemasters forum has anything to say. Chris used to jump in a few times a day to address issues, but now it's like there's a brick wall between the playing community and the developers.

I've started a topic about that and addressed it to @ChrisGrovesMCM but he hasn't even reacted to this. 

Time to play GTRacing2 or something like that ... at least the racing is fairer and the game works.