Codemasters..........having 2 tires in the track is NOT exceeding track limits! Sick of getting laps invalidated when I never left the track! 

• Agree 3

I know some circuits corner cutting is acceptable as a number of corners are dangerous or too tricky for the situation, either weather or grip levels etc. As with some corners you cannot cut at all due to the advantage you can gain from them. I don't think the game fully lines up all the corners correctly to F1 real time but likely something like this is why you are getting invalidated laps. I've experienced myself going wide but 2 wheels still within but they have been corners you could gain more advantage anyway, braking less and carrying more speed. Also see most videos online where its common to see a lot of corner cutting but its poor practice really. If you are getting a penalty for a corner you shouldn't, make a video and post it to tech so it can be looked into.

27.3 Drivers must make every reasonable effort to use the track at all times and may not deliberately leave the track without a justifiable reason. Drivers will be judged to have left the track if no part of the car remains in contact with it and, for the avoidance of doubt, any white lines defining the track edges are considered to be part of the track but the kerbs are not. Should a car leave the track the driver may re‐join, however, this may only be done when it is safe to do so and without gaining any lasting advantage. At the absolute discretion of the race director a driver may be given