Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please indicate what wheel you have

Here's an odd thing - I started playing Dirt Rally (on PC) using a G27, and FFB was excellent generally, but my G27 has a horrible dead/slack zone in centre which I hate so I spent money and got a new T300RS wheel expecting great things. But HEY, there is virtually NO FFB using this wheel no matter what I try. The T300RS works a treat in RaceRoom but not Rally. Now I see there is a lot of stuff about this is forums, but heck - how could it feel so OK using the G27 and so NOT OK with the T300?  Anyone know when Codemaster are going fix this problem? Great game otherwise have to say - just not as it is right not - cant even play it as its hopeless with no FFB.

I used a Logitech Wingman GP. The support is god awful at the moment on this game for the wheel. The steering wheel makes it impossible to set up any options (deadzones etc) and the pedals don't work unless they are NOT combined. This needs full support.

Configuration 1:
Fanatec GT3 RS-v2 Wheel
Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals

Configuration 2:
Simraceway SRW-S1 Wheel (works great with custom .xml)

Just purchased a Thrustmaster T300RS.

Also about to get Thrustmaster TH8A shifter, and have preordered Thrustmaster T3PA-Pro pedals (ie. T500 pedals)

Button support for all the major wheels.

Custom mapping in menu.

Don't custom tune for every wheel, just provide clean detailed signal. The more settings you give us (with numbers) the more we can tweak and share with each other. 

All I care about is iRacing and DiRT Rally!

Logitech G27 and ClubSport Pedals v1

This wheel on the center have no thighteness, wharever, FFB changes will improve this

I have a 1000W RacingFR MIGE direct drive with MMos firmware

http://www.racingfr.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46898

Using Thrustmaster Ferarri Red Legend here. (No FFB). Having issues on tarmac stages. The steering is oversensitive and too fast. Just turning a few degrees throws the car all over the track. Other than that, It's a awesome experience and instantly one of my favorite racinggames. (Since Street legal). :smile: 

My Thrustmaster TX wheel Ferrari 458 edition is not recognized in Dirt Rally.

Logitech formula Force EX, the game won't recognise the pedals. Anyone know a fix for this?