Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please indicate what wheel you have

Thrustmaster Other WheelThrustmaster TX Ferrari 458 Edition ....The game doesnt recognize my wheel and can't be use.

Quote: T500 - absolutely dead in the centre, no feeling of weight transfer, no feeling of the road, and worst of all, no SAT (self-aligning torque - the wheel countersteering "on its own" when sliding). Feels like nothing but a centering spring with some shocks/vibrations when you hit big things.

and add to this , the game not correctly recognize the TH8RS shifter and not take in memory the controls settings 

B)  Logitech Formula Vibration Feedback Wheel .... no really, but I am probably alone with my dinosaur but it works!

Basic oldie but goodie. Missing livery & weather selection but can be overcome by selecting keyboard and remapping with the wheel, thus it keeps some unmappable keyboard commands like F3/F4.

Oherwise fine :)

I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Racing Wheel that does not show up in the game.  Please add support for this controller please.

its a bit on the pathetic side. worst forcefeedback ive ever seen. and the steering. oh dear. needs work.  apart from the ffb its very decent. using T300RS.  also used ferrari italia TX. same. awful  useless force feedback.

Thrustmaster T300 GTE + T3PA pedals, Fanatec clubsport Shifter SQ and USB handbrake.

Cant configure H-Shifter and we really need to support the clutch.

G27+ Fanatec Club Sport Pedal V1+ Fanatec shifter.

Clutch and H-mod shifter not working !!!

When fix , Cm...??????  ;)

Fanatec CSR with CSR Elite Pedals (The Forza Wheel).
in PC mode... no feedback.
nothing, like you driving with your tires in the air all the time.
I really hope we get an update for CSR wheels soon :) can't wait to properly play this.

I had an spare Logitech Driving Force GT which I used to play this marvelous piece of art, but unfortunately, that wheel died :'-(

So I'm depending on the devs supporting my primary wheel.
so stoked, can't wait to rip it with my csr.

-OSW/Opensimwheel (mmos driver)

-custom Wilwood Pedal box

-custom SLI Pro Wheel and paddles

Come on Codemasters we need support for OSW please FEEDBACK is rubbish

hi
MMOS open sim will
csr elite pedals

we are many people having OSW please ad support for us

Logitech Driving force gt wheel
I really hope this gets properly supported soon.

Thanks for sorting this post out dude :)

Fanatec 911 GT2 + CSR Elite Pedals
Same here, I'm having a problem where my clutch pedal isn't registering, is it just me? Running through the wheel base.

thrustmaster t300rs  Very good work COdeMaSTers very good indeed. game is amazing now.  really amazing. especially on tarmac tracks. i love all the tracks  if you had asked me about tarmac tracks id have probably said oh no dont do them. but now ive seen your work. the tarmac tracks are fantastic. and with the new force feedback. oooooh mama. amazing really amazing

What is the difference in the posted Top-Wheel list between "FANATEC CSR" and "FANATEC FORZA CSR"? I have a FANATEC CSR and it has the FORZA branding like all CSR Wheel's. I only know the FANATEC CSR and the FANATEC CSR ELITE?
So I hope it is not he same wheel with different notations because according to your posted Top Wheel list the CSR Wheel is now on rank 2 and on the last rank coincidentally.  

Force Feedback on my Fanatec CSR Wheel is non-exitent (Newest Firmware and Drivers installed). In game it is recognized as CSR ELITE wheel. It has no directional force and no weight at all. I can steer with my little finger. The car does not correct itself if you let go of wheel. The clutch also is not recognized by the game (CSR ELITE Pedals).