F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please indicate what wheel you have

G920 Wheel and pedals

Some other characters that are not conversation so as to keep thread short but still meet the minimum number of characters for a post >_<

Thrustmaster T500RS base with Ferrari 458 Challenge add-on wheel.
Hydraulic pedals connected via Derek Speare 12bit board.
Derek Speare seq shifter.
Thrustmaster TH8RS H-pattern shifter, works fine H-pattern + clutch mode but now use manual seq mode through laziness. :(
Fanatec analouge handbrake, almost the best $100 spent, so much better than a digital button
Derek Speare button box, not used for Dirt Rally but works fine in Dirt Rally.

Everything works fine with no issues.
I rarely change controller configs and have no issues of config not being loaded when game starts.
Lucky me I guess. B)

Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel, with t3pa 3 pedal kit, and th8a hgate. It's not detecting the clutch. When I try to calibrate, it says press all 3 pedals. I press gas, and that goes to 100%. I press brake and that goes 100%. I press clutch, and it stays at 0% and exits the menu as if I'd pressed another button. I also don't see the buttons light up in the advanced wheel options when I change gears on the hgate.
edit: figured it out. mahbad

I'm using a Fanatec CSR kit at the moment, it works but not without flaws..

First of all, i have to install it as a Logitech racing wheel, i can't get it to work properly when i install any of the Fanatec drivers.
Also sometimes the wheel just locks in full left or right, and i can't use it at all anymore until i restart the wheel, and restart the game with that.

Besides that, the times that it DOES work, it works great, 100000x better than my X360 pad.

Mad Catz Pro Racing Wheel

I am about to test it out tonight (input from MadCatz indicate the wheel can be used with the drivers from Windows 10)
Keeping fingers crossed :)

Will you ever introduce the LED revs feature to the G25/G27 wheels? It would be quite cool to see them work, especially that so many players would benefit. FANAled can do it, maybe just implement their solution to the game?

Dfgt + th8a + pad (to have analog clutch and handbrake and couple of other buttons :) And that mix of controllers works fine.  Good job Codemasters

G29                                                                                                                                                                                    

System : Windows 10 64-bit
CPU    : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz @ 3,50 GHz
GPU    : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 MSI
Memory : 16GB RAM
Thrustmaster T300rs Wheel
rSeat RS1 Pack Level 3
DSD Hydraulic Handbrake
DSD Wilwood Load Cell Pedals
grts from snellebelg (rallysimbelgium) at Belgium

Logitech G29 with Driving Force Shifter (mounted onto a Pagnian Next Level Racing wheel stand, which I highly recommend).

Since I started with Racedriver Grid and have gone through Dirt 3, Grid 2, Dirt Rally, and Grid Autosport I have been through 3 G25/7's and 2 fanatec CSR's, and have just dropped the bomb on a Clubsport v2 with a BMW rim which I am using with some G27 pedals as my fanatec pedals gave up.
It feels real nice.
The wheel thing never ends :)

Just picked up Dirt Rally for XBOX ONE and having issues detecting my Thrustmaster T3PA pedals. No accelator, brake or clutch detection. Using in conjunction with the TX base and the TH8A shifter. Can anyone fill me in on what I might be doing wrong? 
Thanks 

Had a Logitec Driving Force GTand bought  Thrustmaster VG T300 RS, works very well with projecr cars.

logitech g27 wheel
fanatec clubsport v3 pedals
having problems with game recognizing my pedals though...just go them

Fanatec 911 GT2 and CSR Elite pedals with CSS Shifters , using the sequential as handbrake .

driving force gt... on ps4 very disappointed that this wheel isn't supported. i have just wrote to logitech and sony about this question.