RaceNet Server Donation

Since you guys cannot keep your RaceNet servers up and running without disconnections, getting kicked from championships, or losing all credits and career mode progression I would love to donate a server on the west coast. I also have another on the east coast and in Finland.

Seriously. How much more money can I give you guys so I don't have to deal with your RaceNet issues? This is ridiculous. Over 20 people in my Discord community get together from all over the world every Sunday to have a day of Rallying together, but RaceNet keeps dropping us from the championships we're creating. 

Please, fix your servers. 

Edited by deadredeyes
  • Like 2
  • Agree 6

This is happening every sunday.

Stopped playing clubs DRChampionship right in the middle a few hours ago, because RaceNet was VERY slow und unstable. Didn't wanna risk to disconnect.

Was the right decision, because after that I couldn't do anything anymore, My Team and clubs were/are down.

EVERY WEEKEND THE SAME BS!

I'm hardly annoyed...Sunday is the day I have the most time and I have always to deal with Codemasters BS-decisions.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

This is happening every sunday.

Stopped playing clubs DRChampionship right in the middle a few hours ago, because RaceNet was VERY slow und unstable. Didn't wanna risk to disconnect.

Was the right decision, because after that I couldn't do anything anymore, My Team and clubs were/are down.

EVERY WEEKEND THE SAME BS!

I'm hardly annoyed...Sunday is the day I have the most time and I have always to deal with Codemasters BS-decisions.

They either don’t care very much, or are extremely incompetent. I can’t believe none of the staff gets alerted when their game goes down for all users. If it’s not in “business hours”, then forget it lol

• Like 1

The problem is that make everything to run on racenet but they don't have anybody monitoring it on weekends and holidays. I remember back in the DR days online racing was down during a whole long weekend! There was nobody there to even acknowledge the issue. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

or make an offline carreer tha matters ,and stop waisting our time with racenet !!

• Agree 6