All Stats Reset and Can't Connect to RaceNet

I've been trying to connect to Racenet for the past couple of hours and now Dirt Rally 2.0 says that all my career stuff had been reset and that I now have 0 credits. Whats going on? Is this temporary or did everything permanently reset for me.

EDIT: Not only has it reset everything for me and I can't play the career. The game is now unplayable even with the freeplay modes. On ultra-low settings the game stutters terribly and it cannot be played. I usually have my settings on high and run at 60fps. Can someone please tell me whats going on? I'm sure I'm not the only one having this problem.

Edited by rexdino5

2 hours ago, ezy0252 said:

I've literally just had the same issue and lost over 1 million credits. absolutely ragin'

This just happened to me, as well.  What gives Codemasters?  No "Discrepancy" on my end, I changed nothing except from full screen to borderless windows, it also recently reset my key bindings after the latest upgrade, but other than that nothing.  First I buy the Deluxe Upgrade thinking that's it, only to find out, one month later, that I'll have to buy yet another Deluxe Upgrade.  I feel scammed, and now you rob us of our credits?

If only this sim/game wasn't so frickin' good....  AMD turned me on to my first Codemasters Dirt game - A freebie for buying an APU,  So far, I've bought every Dirt game since, plus Dirt 3 just for S&Gs.  Please Codemasters get it together, I want to keep feeling justified buying your games.

Edited by ecstubblebine

52 minutes ago, ecstubblebine said:

This just happened to me, as well.  What gives Codemasters?  No "Discrepancy" on my end, I changed nothing except from full screen to borderless windows, it also recently reset my key bindings after the latest upgrade, but other than that nothing.  First I buy the Deluxe Upgrade thinking that's it, only to find out, one month later, that I'll have to buy yet another Deluxe Upgrade.  I feel scammed, and now you rob us of our credits?

If only this sim/game wasn't so frickin' good....  AMD turned me on to my first Codemasters Dirt game - A freebie for buying an APU,  So far, I've bought every Dirt game since, plus Dirt 3 just for S&Gs.  Please Codemasters get it together, I want to keep feeling justified buying your games.

It ridiculous, I figured atleast after spending $80+ on the game that I could actually play it without any hiccups but it seems like I'm wrong and I'm not the only one irked about the dysfunctional game. I've played many hours but it seems to become more of a chore to play the game due to the many bugs and glitches and connectivity issues. Often times it'll disconnect me and DNF half of the stages in the championship I'm playing, or I'll glitch through the map because it respawns me inside a hay bail. On top of that, the FFB feels very weird and kinda irregular compared to other sim racers I've raced. I hope that all these bugs get ironed out and fixed. I would just like an official statement from Codemasters to tell us what is going on. If this is in fact a server failure or if somethings been hacked or something.

19 hours ago, rexdino5 said:

It ridiculous, I figured atleast after spending $80+ on the game that I could actually play it without any hiccups but it seems like I'm wrong and I'm not the only one irked about the dysfunctional game. I've played many hours but it seems to become more of a chore to play the game due to the many bugs and glitches and connectivity issues. Often times it'll disconnect me and DNF half of the stages in the championship I'm playing, or I'll glitch through the map because it respawns me inside a hay bail. On top of that, the FFB feels very weird and kinda irregular compared to other sim racers I've raced. I hope that all these bugs get ironed out and fixed. I would just like an official statement from Codemasters to tell us what is going on. If this is in fact a server failure or if somethings been hacked or something.

It seems they've fixed the issue.  I think I lost my rallycross progress, but otherwise, I can logon and play so thank you for that Codemasters; now just fix your pricing structure.