Can't Connect To Racenet: Can't Play: No Money

This morning while playing it all of a sudden would not connect to racenet.

Then after exiting and returning later, I find that it gives me a message saying that "A discrepancy was found between your save file and...something"

I could not race or access anything. I had no money. My season icon is like the original instead of the season 3-4 it should be.

The game is simply unplayable.

Did someone hack codemasters?

What is going on?

Extremely upset.

At least post a notice about this, as I've noticed a lot of other users are experiencing the same thing.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, MonomoMonakma said:

This morning while playing it all of a sudden would not connect to racenet.

Then after exiting and returning later, I find that it gives me a message saying that "A discrepancy was found between your save file and...something"

I could not race or access anything. I had no money. My season icon is like the original instead of the season 3-4 it should be.

The game is simply unplayable.

Did someone hack codemasters?

What is going on?

Extremely upset.

At least post a notice about this, as I've noticed a lot of other users are experiencing the same thing.

Im getting the same message  ???? It sucks 

yo estoy exactamente igual,es la segunda vez que me manda este mensaje,solo que la primera vez me comenzo un campeonato nuevo y listo,pero ahora no tengo creditos,solo puedo jugar en modo libre,a alguien se le a corregido este asunto o sigue igual?

• Sad 1

On 9/9/2019 at 2:21 AM, randall19702 said:

Im getting the same message  ???? It sucks 

Lost 3'000'000 credit. Very upset!

Edit: Back to normal.

Edited by Spaguar
Problem fixed

Can’t connect either although the tabs are up.

Had 5.500 000 in the bank,a ton of cars,they better come back 

Peolpe grumbled  when race net had to be there for single player now there nightmares have come true.

shambles.

Yep. Same here. Cant connect at all anymore and same error message. Greetings from Finland.

Idem. First start of the game a message regarding a mismatch which has to do with something about the 'championship'
Although after waiting a while I get connection but all credits seems to be gone? 

Then restarted several times. The error message did not show up anymore but
- All credits still gone.
- Also D+ logo top right not visible anymore
- When trying to enter my garage a time out error

Will try later today and hopefully everything is back to normal so I can repair my cars 😉

Edited by BrianBosch

Same **** here - I'm off work today and was looking forward to getting plenty of stages in with my new Simvibe setup - Any of codemasters going to respond to this and tell us what is going on!!!!!!!!

The same problem. Codemaster doesn't care about anyone. They don't care about us. From Hungary

Edited by PannuskaDavid

After the update. I still lost my ai championship progress, but I really wasn't doing so good in it anyway.

19 hours ago, BrianBosch said:

After a 3,2Gb update also all progress is back and it works perfectly again! 

On 9/9/2019 at 4:42 AM, PannuskaDavid said:

The same problem. Codemaster doesn't care about anyone. They don't care about us. From Hungary

While they've been having issues, the "they don't care about us or anyway" is a bit extreme. It's quite clear to me that they cared enough to create an excellent rally game, where the only real issue is internet connectivity.

On 9/9/2019 at 10:07 AM, BizarreSpud said:

Same **** here - I'm off work today and was looking forward to getting plenty of stages in with my new Simvibe setup - Any of codemasters going to respond to this and tell us what is going on!!!!!!!!

Same for me, off today but cant connect to jokenet...

Hi all, just got word that maintenance has been complete, so you should be able to get online again shortly.

On 9/11/2019 at 12:30 PM, PJTierney said:

Hi all, just got word that maintenance has been complete, so you should be able to get online again shortly.

This online only single player DRM should be removed at all. Look at DR 1, the career mode should be possible to drive offline. Every time when CM or someone has a problem to connect to Racenet there are a lot of career reset. Sometimes bundled with the DR money gone.

For the daily - weekly - monthly events nobody complains about the Racenet necessity.