all credits gone?

I just logged on to dirt Rally 2 to find all 4 million credits of mine are gone along with all my accomplishments to date. *** is this and why? What the hell happened?  I don't want to start all over again. Apparently there was some dependency between Racenet and local info so the reset my account to ZERO everything I have done for the last over 6months is gone no progress no credits everything gone . I had just paid through season 4 and had everything you get with the deluxe version and now its all gone. And I can't play the game I paid for at all won't let me race or anything.  I need someone to explain how they can just do this and why? I feel like I just got suckered bad.

Edited by 1madmouse
  • Agree 2

Same thing happened to me and a ton of others over on the Steam Discussion boards.  Its been an all day issue as far as I know and not a single word from CM about it.  Hope this gets ironed out somehow but it kind of feels like it might be tough ****.  

• Agree 2

Yeah super thrilled about it as well! Wish they were giving us a heads up about it. Hope they fix it or at least fill us in! Would like my credits, cars, achievements, and season passes back. 

• Agree 2

Same here.  I emailed customer service.

I hope to see all the effort magically reappear.  Struggling to keep my cool after all that money and time spent.

• Agree 3

My whole carrier has disappeared, and all what I have bought too (De Luxe Version, Season 3 and 4)...! There appeared a pop up: „your carrier was cancelled because of an incompatibility between saved data and the server“!

„My Team“ does not open any more!

Are they crazy ??

I hope they have a good backup and everything will reappear completely!

Otherwise I will declare war by my lawyer.

Edited by firstdoctor
  • Agree 1

I know they better do something,  I didn't spend good money and many hours just to see it all gone because of a glitch in THEIR software.  We should have heard something by now at least a we screwed up and screwed you text. They are not looking very good right now,  Like how are they going to return everything we paid for,  I too had deluxe and season 3&4 and a lot of time invested.  Probably be lucky if we can start over and not get stuffed for everything. But now a lawyer is sounding better all the time,  after all why should we lose?

WRC 8 is out tomorrow in the states here, wonder if you have to be "online" to play single player? Just saying. 

I dont wanna be that "after the update its working for me guy", but its working for me. Everything has been restored and seems to be normal. I'm gonna have to call in tomorrow and rally it up to make up for this weekend! CM some heads up would be nice next time something similar happens! Hope it works for everyone that was having "the problem"! 

From what I can see,  my cars and credits are there, but not my progress for over 6+ months.  I already pre-ordered WRC 8,  hope it's good.

18 hours ago, 1madmouse said:

From what I can see,  my cars and credits are there, but not my progress for over 6+ months.  I already pre-ordered WRC 8,  hope it's good.

Same here 

i have wrc 8 but its ok only with steering wheel, with pad is impossible the car spin all the time. Too sensible Also with sensibility -10. And sound and grafic are like a ps3 game 

Thats disappointing, I dont like when any racing game doesnt live up to the hype. I think everyone is pandering and developing for the PC master race and forget about the consoule players, see project cars! 

Well I am on a PC with a wheel,  so I will find out how it goes.  Don't know how you could play a racing game on a gamepad or a consol,  just wouldn't be the same,  but I haven't tried it ,  so cannot really say.  But I know about empty promises,  just look at practically all the racing games today,  Most do ok,  but we aren't paying for just OK,  or at least we aren't supposed to be. Good luck to you guys. I mean look at how fast they are dealing with disappearing sound .  It really sucks when you are in the middle of a race,  or the slowdowns and sputters when you are cornering,  drives me nuts.

Edited by 1madmouse

Also sucks when you pay for the Deluxe game and still have to buy cars.  I was under the impression when you get the Deluxe , you get everything.  I can't see having to constantly have to purchase more DLC all the time.  Guess we have to buy or go somewhere else.

It's a money grab no doubt! Sometimes I have to wait a few hours and the DLC cars I should have will appear for free. Give it a whirl if you havent. We are all getting effed on this DLC stuff on all games, not gonna argure with that! I already bought the game, why isnt it complete! I am not a fan of this modern world.

Edited by OGINGERBREAD
Bad typing

I know what you are saying.  It's just when we purchase the Deluxe supposedly full version you would expect you get the whole enchilada,  like all the future updates too.  But as you said,  this new world gaming is a cash grab and if they could get away with pay to win,  you can bet people would buy the cheats.  Not knowing how old you are I hesitate to say that the younger gamers have no sense of playing fair and have no problem buying an advantage if they can. But it is what it is and if we want to play the game,  then we have to pay up and shut up,  beside does anyone really care?  I do and that is why it was nice they gave our credits and vehicles back,  but where are all the hours of racing it took months to do? I don't want to start all over,  but have no choice,  really wish they would fix the sound and fuzzy slowdowns,  makes it scary on curves when it starts stuttering.  Well I guess we should go and fun if we can.  I'm still doing the training in WRC8,  but its going ok for now.