Jump to content Jump to content

Since i bought this game a few months ago bearly has a week gone by without an issue. Most are just bloody annoying but others, like racenet either not working at all for hours or like today there's such a bug that most if not all, by the amount of comments, have had there credits reset and you still can't get onto My team championship and this problem has been going for nearly 12 hours in my case, probably longer in others. It's all well and good begging for mico transactions which is bearly acceptable if the game was working properly but when it isn't, it makes an already annoying situation 10 times worse. Codemaster should either get these bugs fixed once and for all or get a new team in to sort it out properly.

Yah I’m not happy about paying another 30$ for the new seasons and here again the sound drops out even in the brand new Greece stages. It’s like buying a new car that’s running on half the cylinders. We should get refunds. I love the dirt series of games and always have but quit putting Pitt new paid content which is still broken and has been since the initial release of the game. 

• 2 months later...

YES! YES! YES! DO NOT BUY 

On 9/8/2019 at 9:25 PM, thedarkone46 said:

Since i bought this game a few months ago bearly has a week gone by without an issue. Most are just bloody annoying but others, like racenet either not working at all for hours or like today there's such a bug that most if not all, by the amount of comments, have had there credits reset and you still can't get onto My team championship and this problem has been going for nearly 12 hours in my case, probably longer in others. It's all well and good begging for mico transactions which is bearly acceptable if the game was working properly but when it isn't, it makes an already annoying situation 10 times worse. Codemaster should either get these bugs fixed once and for all or get a new team in to sort it out properly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/9/2019 at 9:55 AM, thedarkone46 said:

Since i bought this game a few months ago bearly has a week gone by without an issue. Most are just bloody annoying but others, like racenet either not working at all for hours or like today there's such a bug that most if not all, by the amount of comments, have had there credits reset and you still can't get onto My team championship and this problem has been going for nearly 12 hours in my case, probably longer in others. It's all well and good begging for mico transactions which is bearly acceptable if the game was working properly but when it isn't, it makes an already annoying situation 10 times worse. Codemaster should either get these bugs fixed once and for all or get a new team in to sort it out properly. auto clicker

I love the dirt series of games and always have but quit putting Pitt new paid content which is still broken and has been since the initial release of the game. 

Edited by sanskrit
spelling
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/2/2019 at 11:10 PM, orionbrandtly said:

I am only an occasional player who has a little time right now. This is the only video game I hang on but I also regret that there is a lack of general information on the operation of the game ...

word unscrambler

Great post. Thanks for the information!

Edited by minayang

I agree...

i have dirt 3 but I have a problem with the VIP pass redeem code for Xbox 360 

According to Xbox the code was already redeemed.

i didn't even use the code

I need help

I also had DiRT 3 since 2012 and I have Xbox Live Gold so does that mean I can still play online without the Pass?

• 9 months later...
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, pakcentury said:

Why some people write that and post some random link?🤔

Edited by Sbinnotto07
Posted (edited)
On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2021 at 10:19 AM, Sbinnotto07 said:

Why some people write that and post some random link?🤔

Its an infiltration technique , its some one who has no interest in what is discussed on the site , you click on their link and whatever information they want to disseminate is. Notice that there is only 1 post for this member.

You're swimming along on the surface and the Sharks are below you out of sight. the only time you know they are there is when their fins pop up.

Edited by Exasperated
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Dirt rally 2.0 ps4, 

T300 thrustmaster wheel, 

Its definitely worth buying, 

Its the best rally sim out there, 

Its a huge game,  rally cross , 

I have no issues paying for extra content and its worth every penny, 

Same as project cars 2 (pcars2) 

Its a must to buy the extra DLC OR SEASON PASS, I

ONLY WISH F1 had alot more dlc cars and extra tracks like surfers paradise,  long beach,  and more tracks, 

So in a nut shell DIRT RALLY 2.0 IS WORTH BUYING AND THE EXCELLENT SEASON PASS AND DLC.

• 3 weeks later...