Sign in to follow this  

Is Dirt 2.0 a waste of money?

Since i bought this game a few months ago bearly has a week gone by without an issue. Most are just bloody annoying but others, like racenet either not working at all for hours or like today there's such a bug that most if not all, by the amount of comments, have had there credits reset and you still can't get onto My team championship and this problem has been going for nearly 12 hours in my case, probably longer in others. It's all well and good begging for mico transactions which is bearly acceptable if the game was working properly but when it isn't, it makes an already annoying situation 10 times worse. Codemaster should either get these bugs fixed once and for all or get a new team in to sort it out properly.

Yah I’m not happy about paying another 30$ for the new seasons and here again the sound drops out even in the brand new Greece stages. It’s like buying a new car that’s running on half the cylinders. We should get refunds. I love the dirt series of games and always have but quit putting Pitt new paid content which is still broken and has been since the initial release of the game. 

YES! YES! YES! DO NOT BUY 

On 9/8/2019 at 9:25 PM, thedarkone46 said:

Since i bought this game a few months ago bearly has a week gone by without an issue. Most are just bloody annoying but others, like racenet either not working at all for hours or like today there's such a bug that most if not all, by the amount of comments, have had there credits reset and you still can't get onto My team championship and this problem has been going for nearly 12 hours in my case, probably longer in others. It's all well and good begging for mico transactions which is bearly acceptable if the game was working properly but when it isn't, it makes an already annoying situation 10 times worse. Codemaster should either get these bugs fixed once and for all or get a new team in to sort it out properly.

I am only an occasional player who has a little time right now. This is the only video game I hang on but I also regret that there is a lack of general information on the operation of the game ...