Sign in to follow this  

Your championship has been reset?

Just logged into Dirt 2.0 to find all my money and progress gone and the game telling me I have to start again.... this has to be some sort of joke?
I got a popup when attempting to continue my championship stating "Championship Reset - Your championship has been reset, because a discrepancy between local and Racenet save data was detected.

We have put ALOT of hours into these saves and you're just deleting them because your servers are not up to date and expecting us to start all over again?

Edited by Benschie
  • Like 2

I just got this,

personally I am lucky if I get the chance to do one or two stages with two kids and work! 

This morning after I did 4 stages in my Lancia, I was unable to connect to RACENET, since I had to go to work I had no choice but to turn off.

@codemasters can you please fix the default behaviour on this? is deleting the save file the only way? You're inclining me more and more to avoid your games (it took you already a considerable amount of time to support VR. After you did I bought it but mates, this save issue  is unheard of)

• Agree 2

Why in the hell does it even reset the entire championship anyway? That is absolutely mind-boggling. Let's say you complete 50 stages without a problem, then you have a connection problem in the 51st stage, why does the progress from the 50 stages you completed without a problem not remain??

• Agree 2