Where is the 1.10 patch?

This game 100% needs another patch, the FFB is done, car sliding around like crazy, just dont have the feeling anymore. Poor AI balance, I play on my T150 wheel, dominated the entire weekend in Sochi by 7 seconds, had very great pace, come Suzuka (on the same 107% AI level) I am 1 second slower that the AI. The AI has crazy traction out of every turn in S1, its a shame. And cant count the bugs. This game had potential to become great, and spectacular, but after 1.05 patch all went downhill. I wont even talk about the disasterous understeer.

I play the f1 2018 from now on, at least it feels more realistic, and the game is better as the 19. At least I can feel the car.

Edited by weltmeister2211
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

wouldnt be surprised if the f2 thing is the last thing we get.

CM behavior is a shame.

• Like 1
  • Agree 6

If this happend, I playing Codemasters games only as Piracy copy.  

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

Codemasters need their license taken away. There quickly becoming a disgrace to f1

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

1st things 1st people have you forgot 1st the sad events at Spa, B it also need to pass Microsoft and Sony eyes plus might be talking to the people of said sad events so it might be a little bit longer than you thought

6 hours ago, BiohazardBGR said:

If they left the game in this state remember guys don't buy 2020.

You can still buy it through key sites, at least Codemasters don't see any money from those ;)

Come on guys! You all know around this time last year the game was just about 2 weeks old.  Let's not forget the fact that the game was released 2 months earlier this year and Codemasters have been hard to work keeping up with all the seasonal and power changes that seem to be happening so fast, especially on the Ferrari side of things.  This will be a massive update as it's coming post last year's release date, and may be the last one for a while im thinking.  Hopefully we get something before Singapore, my favorite GP of the season! 

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, FOneFanatic said:

Come on guys! You all know around this time last year the game was just about 2 weeks old.  Let's not forget the fact that the game was released 2 months earlier this year and Codemasters have been hard to work keeping up with all the seasonal and power changes that seem to be happening so fast, especially on the Ferrari side of things.  This will be a massive update as it's coming post last year's release date, and may be the last one for a while im thinking.  Hopefully we get something before Singapore, my favorite GP of the season! 

It's nobody's fault but Codemasters' if they chose to bring the release date forward without ironing out the bugs that have been present for years.

• Agree 5

10 hours ago, breezyskells22 said:

1st things 1st people have you forgot 1st the sad events at Spa, B it also need to pass Microsoft and Sony eyes plus might be talking to the people of said sad events so it might be a little bit longer than you thought

what? pls..

I wonder if things are being delayed because the F2 release will be held up by the tragic events from Spa?

4 hours ago, mischaw said:

I wonder if things are being delayed because the F2 release will be held up by the tragic events from Spa?

Might be but we need Codemasters to confirm thier plans on the FIA F2 2019 side of things

17 hours ago, ksells said:

It's nobody's fault but Codemasters' if they chose to bring the release date forward without ironing out the bugs that have been present for years.

They triage bugs by prioritizing I guess. 

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, BiohazardBGR said:

The game definitely does not need fixing

69850333_2466689673376885_57624520120923

"working for 2 years on this game"

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, KiLLu12258 said:

"working for 2 years on this game"

The best thing, every patch broke the game even further I'm sad I don't have the option to rollback patches. I love when the admins say: I send your feedback to the dev team. A couple of mounts later nothing fixed from the detailed threads you provide. But don't you worry guys just pre-order the next game we want your money 😄

Edited by BiohazardBGR
  • Thanks 2

Well, we are in September hence the thread I think. I have asked the question on twitter about the FIA F2 issue that codemasters now have to deal with.

4 hours ago, BiohazardBGR said:

The best thing, every patch broke the game even further I'm sad I don't have the option to rollback patches. I love when the admins say: I send your feedback to the dev team. A couple of mounts later nothing fixed from the detailed threads you provide. But don't you worry guys just pre-order the next game we want your money 😄

Dude you hit the nail on the head. 
This is SPOT ON how codemasters deals with issues with their game. 
The community tries so hard. And even though the tone is slightly changing now i feel we've been so patient.. 
They honestly don't give a ****. 

• Agree 2

23 minutes ago, Bicarda said:

The community tries so hard. And even though the tone is slightly changing now i feel we've been so patient.. 

Mmm. Not sure I agree totally. There's been about the standard amount of dissent, it's just some of those complaining about earlier games have wised up and just not bought into the game this time (or previous iterations). The odds are pretty low, there have been a couple of good games out of ten (even those were born from fire). 

I've gone from had to buy (a console) to play (the game), to discovering leagues, to having broken handling models, to ghost cars, to changing platforms, to going NA, to playing the older game as it was better, to feeling optimistic as they started to get some beta and testing feedback only to ruin it in patching, to feeling it was worthless to do it in a closed beta, to changing to a wheel and switching graphics manufacturer, to rescued by Esports, to seeing ANOTHER rehash to seeing this game being mysteriously awful in DX12 when all the initial indications were good. Fcuked if I know or care what next year's game turns out like, not sure I've the stomach any more after 10 years.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bicarda said:

Remember 2015? https://steamcharts.com/app/286570 and what happens 2016 https://steamcharts.com/app/391040 2016 was the game that was 2015 supposed to be but nobody bought it a great game for its time but when the games are broken people remember, it's very hard to repair your reputation.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BiohazardBGR said:

Remember 2015? https://steamcharts.com/app/286570 and what happens 2016 https://steamcharts.com/app/391040 2016 was the game that was 2015 supposed to be but nobody bought it a great game for its time but when the games are broken people remember, it's very hard to repair your reputation.

Especially when it seems like you're not trying. 

If they'd said "we've been trying for weeks to fix all the broken lobbies and the crashes but we can't figure out where the problem is" 

But they don't. they say nothing. Giving all of us the impression that they don't care. And if they don't why believe they care about 2020? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bicarda said:

Especially when it seems like you're not trying. 

If they'd said "we've been trying for weeks to fix all the broken lobbies and the crashes but we can't figure out where the problem is" 

But they don't. they say nothing. Giving all of us the impression that they don't care. And if they don't why believe they care about 2020? 

This is a paradox in the gaming industry. The devs make mistakes but don't have time to fix them because is early release. This is not one game that the issues are fixed like in overwatch but the same mistakes are copied because its an early build thats why so many issues resurfaced. Second If the game didn't sell it`s the consumer's fault, never the developers, of course, this is absurd but the media portrayed this nonsense. Another problem is the community if someone complains for some reason bug or problem its attacked by the same community. Actually, he has all of the rights to complain when giving 60 bucks and is not happy because of bugs.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Early I find some nasty bugs for me, some people didn't even notice them but I'm also an artist in the industry and I find bugs more easily. I know when shaders or geometry lighting or textures are broken. I create a thread about some problems with the models in the cars.  Of course, people didn't even understand what was the problem, but some person stated that he didn't care for pixel or shaders and he want the handling or some other problem fixes. Well, this thread was for the art department. The studio has different departments this doesn't mean that the artist will fix the gameplay and its ok to complain about everything because for any problem there is a person responsible and need to fix their mistakes. But the community attack even that behavior, in the end, we are divided and bickering within ourselves and what the devs do when nobody rises enough noise ignore the problems of course.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2