Where is the 1.10 patch?

1 hour ago, BiohazardBGR said:

This is a paradox in the gaming industry. The devs make mistakes but don't have time to fix them because is early release. This is not one game that the issues are fixed like in overwatch but the same mistakes are copied because its an early build thats why so many issues resurfaced. Second If the game didn't sell it`s the consumer's fault, never the developers, of course, this is absurd but the media portrayed this nonsense. Another problem is the community if someone complains for some reason bug or problem its attacked by the same community. Actually, he has all of the rights to complain when giving 60 bucks and is not happy because of bugs.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Early I find some nasty bugs for me, some people didn't even notice them but I'm also an artist in the industry and I find bugs more easily. I know when shaders or geometry lighting or textures are broken. I create a thread about some problems with the models in the cars.  Of course, people didn't even understand what was the problem, but some person stated that he didn't care for pixel or shaders and he want the handling or some other problem fixes. Well, this thread was for the art department. The studio has different departments this doesn't mean that the artist will fix the gameplay and its ok to complain about everything because for any problem there is a person responsible and need to fix their mistakes. But the community attack even that behavior, in the end, we are divided and bickering within ourselves and what the devs do when nobody rises enough noise ignore the problems of course.

THIS.

Gaming industry is a mess for the most part, it needs a nuke.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FOneFanatic said:

Patience Grasshoppers, patch 1.10 is coming soon!

I agree with you. on that front. I know we are in the middle of September almost plus if you are aware we need to know what Codemasters will do on the Hubert front. Hence the patience bit

13 hours ago, FOneFanatic said:

Patience Grasshoppers, patch 1.10 is coming soon!

with the surprise that nothing is fixed and the handling is still a mess.

cant wait! lol

• Agree 2

I play on Xbox X and with the 1.09 patch I still receive incorrect grid penalties. 

I qualified 4th at Monza but had to change the gearbox before FP3 and I have been sent last on the grid 😒

I hope they can fix this issue with the new patch. 

Also it would be nice if codemasters can give us the chance to have the team sponsors on our own helmet. It’s a very small detail but it would be nice to have it. 

Technically all is well on my side. I would love to see some more options for the leagues.--->ability to choose weather and start time and also inbetween session saves.

Patchnotes for 1.10: F2 2019.... and various bugfixes, without specifying what exactly was fixed.:classic_tongue:

4 hours ago, KiLLu12258 said:

with the surprise that nothing is fixed and the handling is still a mess.

cant wait! lol

oh i was wrong, its even more worse then this.

new items for the shop...

Edited by KiLLu12258
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, KiLLu12258 said:

oh i was wrong, its even more worse then this.

new items for the shop...

This can't be called a patch surely... 🤦‍♂️

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, KulishS said:

Patchnotes for 1.10: F2 2019.... and various bugfixes, without specifying what exactly was fixed.:classic_tongue:

I don't think you should be allowed to call it a patch if you don't patch anything...

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 3

Haven't tried the new patch yet but the fact they've given wet AI a tweak sounds good. Hopefully it'll make the wet sessions better. Need to download and try it first though

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sjsharp2010 said:

Haven't tried the new patch yet but the fact they've given wet AI a tweak sounds good. Hopefully it'll make the wet sessions better. Need to download and try it first though

they plan to do that over the next "couple of patches". Nothing yet my friend. lol

Edited by KiLLu12258

This patch looks worthless what they did in that time Its sounds like 1 guy make some tweaks and the entire team reskin 2019 to 2020. Can't wait to see those bugs there day one buy for me 😄

• Haha 1

Are they kidding? This is patch? This is really ridiculous.

• Agree 4

2 hours ago, KiLLu12258 said:

they plan to do that over the next "couple of patches". Nothing yet my friend. lol

Actually it's in the 1.10 patch notes so they've done something but what. They wouldn't put it in there unless they'd done something

• Disagree 1

Patch 1.10 brings 20 brand new customisation items to the store! Become a BLUR ahead of your rivals with a brand new multiplayer car livery, be edgy and don the SPIKES helmet or head to the stars in a new SCI-FI suit & gloves set! Check out the in-game store for all of the new items and make your rivals green with envy!

WOW 

Still not fixed various bugs.... you have got to be joking

• Agree 3

I can only laugh About this. I am not surprised nothing is fixed. This game cannot be fixed. That is what you get when you copy paste all stuff including bugs from older versions. Its all about the money. They tricked us by telling us they worked 2 years on this. Well i can tell you this is the worst f1 game by far. They did a Better job on f1 2010 by far lol. What a Joke company CM is at this point. I even rate EA higher. 😂 

they didnt even manage to fix the older games so why would they fix this mess? Its all dreams but it will never happen. 

They got your money so the only thing for them is to make even more money. Fixes wont give them money. 

Besides that you really think we want SCI-Fi stuff in a f1 game? Well it make you money right? 🤣😂🤣😂 stop make a Joke of yourself CM whats next? Flying cars??

Edited by RPJ1984
  • Agree 4

At least CM is not introduced new bugs in a patch!

I never seen this in any game. What a shame for this company. No word to describe it.

13 hours ago, sjsharp2010 said:

Actually it's in the 1.10 patch notes so they've done something but what. They wouldn't put it in there unless they'd done something

mate, learn to read and stop talking random ****. ***

5 hours ago, KiLLu12258 said:

mate, learn to read and stop talking random ****. ***

I can read thank you very much.

18 minutes ago, sjsharp2010 said:

I can read thank you very much.

Ok, then you already know that 1.10 nothing changed. Thx.

2 hours ago, KiLLu12258 said:

Ok, then you already know that 1.10 nothing changed. Thx.

the fact that things are changing is enough for me though

• Haha 2