Sign in to follow this  

Greece Rally – Available Now in DiRT Rally 2.0

Greece + R5s and RGTs = Perfection

Loved this venue as the first place I learned to enjoy the 70s RWDs in DR1 and great to have it with all the DR2 upgrades in.

Thanks for sticking at this game, it's finally turning into something much greater than the sum of its parts.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

If you're a Season 3 content owner and the game is still telling you to purchase Greece Rally or any other content, let us know and also specify which of the following you're on.

• Steam
  • Xbox
  • PlayStation (Europe)
  • PlayStation (US)
  • PlayStation (Asia)

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

If you're a Season 3 content owner and the game is still telling you to purchase Greece Rally or any other content, let us know and also specify which of the following you're on. 

• Steam
  • Xbox
  • PlayStation (Europe)
  • PlayStation (US)
  • PlayStation (Asia)

I bought the Season Pass 3 & 4 last night and watched it again a few minutes ago!Playstation Europe
It does not work !
Greece and Subaru 2001 & Ford Focus are only available in time trial not in My Team / Career

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

• Steam
  • Xbox
  • PlayStation (Europe)
  • PlayStation (US)
  • PlayStation (Asia)

On Xbox no new content is available after purchasing season 3/4 pass

17 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

• Steam
  • Xbox
  • PlayStation (Europe)
  • PlayStation (US)
  • PlayStation (Asia)

Xbox one x

still telling me to purchase Greece. Own all 4 seasons. Can not access Greece in any Mose in the game.

Side-note: There was scheduled maintenance this morning, so before you check DLC content make sure to restart your game/application and check any "Ready to Install" lists on your platform incase you need to download DLC tokens directly.

In the career Greece is recognized but not all other content of Season 3!
The cars Focus 01 and Subaru 01 not and all other content of season 3 not in my carreer
Season 3 is not recognized
Edited by gleylancer571

3 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Xbox players, can you try again shortly please and let us know the status?

It should now be showing up in the bundle on the store:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/dirt-rally-20-deluxe-content-pack-20-seasons-3-and-4/9n9mzg604nlk

image.png

Doesn’t show Greece in the list of items in season 3/4. Just lists first 6 items.

However after deleting season 3 token and reinstalling it “kicked in” a Greece download for me 🙂

1 minute ago, Voidhawk said:

Doesn’t show Greece in the list of items in season 3/4. Just lists first 6 items.

However after deleting season 3 token and reinstalling it “kicked in” a Greece download for me 🙂

Glad it's working 🙂

Since the change happened a few moments ago it'll take a little while to propogate to all players.

• Agree 1

If anyone here's got gameplay videos of Greece Rally, feel free to drop them in this thread.

I'll pick out a few favourites and share them on @dirtgame socials during the week 🙂 

PS4 EU players, how are things looking now? 

2 hours ago, gleylancer571 said:

In the career Greece is recognized but not all other content of Season 3!
The cars Focus 01 and Subaru 01 not and all other content of season 3 not in my carreer
Season 3 is not recognized

Have you tried everything here?

Hardly drove the location in DR1, so I'm loving it when I have to count on the co-driver's voice only. Feels a bit like an adventure!

Reserving a place for my First Look Video. 

Will record it once I am back home from vacation. Excited to try out the rain, too. 

EDIT:

Edited by SkyRex

32 minutes ago, AadHofman said:

Hardly drove the location in DR1, so I'm loving it when I have to count on the co-driver's voice only. Feels a bit like an adventure!

Wish i could say the same! It was my fave location in dr1

Edited by Pieman99

Love this game and really glad Greece is back, It looks great. However I noticed almost immediately that the gears in cockpit view are not displaying in the Polo R5 or seem really dark and have noticed it with the Fabia R5 and 2007 Impreza also. Has anyone else noticed this? I should say I have tried other cars with no issues so it seems to be limited to certain cars.

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

PS4 EU players, how are things looking now? 

Have you tried everything here?

Hello
I have the license Restore and set my PS4 as Primary but Season 3 is still not recognized

6 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

Hello
I have the license Restore and set my PS4 as Primary but Season 3 is still not recognized

Okay, thanks for the report.

Might be worth pinging a mail to custservice@codemasters.com with your PSN name and any other relevant info incase it's something specifically related to your profile.