Sign in to follow this  

Greece Rally – Available Now in DiRT Rally 2.0

Maby it´s just me but feels that co-driver notes could be re-check.
Right six is more like 3 or 4 on other events.

First Look is ready:

Is it desired that there is no blade-sound in helicopter view or is that a bug?

Hello, I am a user of Dirt R 2.0, unfortunately I still can not play it, I have Oculus Rift S that I use it without problems in Assetto, Assetto competisione, R factor 2, Project Cars 2 and Onward.
The only game that does not let me use it is this Dirt Rally 2.0, I have it in steam and it is simply impossible to play the maid band aid, it is unstable, sound is cut, etc, etc ...
What happens with steam or dirt 2.0 in oculus or where should I see the problem? Who is to blame that doesn't work? Why sell a game that is not working in team with Oculus ??? When they are going to solve this problem that I have already read, I am not the only one!

Sorry if this is not the place to expose the subject, I do not know who or where to claim, but I have the complete game I bought it as soon as it came out more several dlc and I planned to continue obtaining all the dlc that they release but in steam it is impossible to play it, There are those who say the problem is the steamvr interface, but hey, I don't know, make another one, change it, implement a support for oculus or I don't know, but buying something that doesn't work is a total dislike, almost a scam .. !!

I apologize again but it surpasses me, as I said I have many titles for VR and none has given me problems, I don't understand how they fail here.

On 9/10/2019 at 12:05 PM, RallyLover19 said:

Is there any difference between DR2.0 and DR version?

To me the playing is more fluid and pleasant, it looks wider track and less tricks. braking distances seem longer and more realistic, picture is more accurate.

that is great :classic_rolleyes:

i also love the new M2 behavior, waiting to try it in greece:classic_tongue:

and i like the world series new contest, hope i may reach some Greek stage in the cursus:classic_love:

(i'm sorry the double pay with season pass buyers was not fixed, that is quite a shame, personnaly i didn't trust it this time -especially a season pass that is half the game price... so i bought it separately.:classic_angry:

3 hours ago, fcuvillier972 said:

To me the playing is more fluid and pleasant, it looks wider track and less tricks. braking distances seem longer and more realistic, picture is more accurate. 

I'm not sure if roads are wider. It might be different FOV too.
I'm playing in VR, and to me width of roads looks same.

Breaking distance seems to be more longer, probably due to improvements in mass/inertia simulation. But, maybe due to the same reasons, it feels more grippy in some situations.

There are some additions for sure. I spotted:

• differences in cambers of some turns.
  • some railings have retro-reflective elements - I was amazed seeing them for the first time
  • improved notes (but there are still a few places begging for change)
Edited by MaXyMsrpl