Bug cheat or exploit?

I finaly won my 1st online race this weekend in weekly monza event.

To my surprise I wasnt on podium and I had no penaltys.

I finished 5th... ***? I looked at stats after the race and the 4 drivers before me stopped at pit after 5 laps and stayed there idle for the rest of the race. 

How can you win a 13 laps race when in log you only completed 5 laps?

On this picture it shows me as 1st and more than 22 seconds before 2nd...

9DF950FD-5DF3-4469-8FF7-F5828E175188.jpeg

I don't know how the weekly event works but surely you are competing against EVERYONE online not just the single race you enter? Meaning you may have won your race but your time was 5th best overall not first? Were the names of drivers the same on the final screen? I would need to see the screen showing you as 5th to confirm this. Apologies if I am totally wrong with this! 

Nah the points are worldwide but the podium are the 20 racers. The 4 guys who finished before me (cheaters) are on this picture. 2 of them have the tag in pit beside their names (in french)

thanks for trying tho 

The 2-3-4-5 are IA and others are Real drivers. You can see this as their last name are in caps. Too bad I havent kept my pictures of the official result and the screen that show they only completed 5 laps and used only one set of tyre...

3 hours ago, Melissiah said:

The 2-3-4-5 are IA and others are Real drivers. You can see this as their last name are in caps. Too bad I havent kept my pictures of the official result and the screen that show they only completed 5 laps and used only one set of tyre...

Thanks for the extra info. Is IA supposed to read AI? Yes if you can get both results, race and podium, on Screenshots next time maybe something might get done. 

3 hours ago, D4rio said:

IMHO this is a severe case of lag/desync problem

This. 

It happens often with people joining the lobby during (1 shot) quali and getting pole.. 

Only yesterday i saw a guy come home in fifth but his last lap got registered 1.09 (on france) for some reason so he won... even though he was 10+ sconds behind p1

Please don't call the players cheaters.. Codemasters is cheating us by having us pay so much for a game so broken.

• Agree 1

Yeah you are right I should not call them cheaters since I don’t really know what happened, all my apologies. The race was very laggy.