Rain for five races in a row...

I'm loving the game, it's awesome except for this excessive trolling rainfall. On top of that you can't use the 'Simulate Session' option because it will take your 8th place qualifying position and make it 17th. It wants me 17th everytime, just one spot behind my teammate I guess for the lulz.

I wish simulate wasn't a worthless feature and more than that I wish it didn't rain for five races in a row! I'm playing with Game Pass so frankly I'll probably give up because it's literally robbing me of any reward I get from pouring stupid amounts of time into this otherwise fun driving game. IDK, I'm mad, maybe I'll play '20. Or just use other modes but career is so cool! The amount of rain is just so dumb though.

If it didn't rain I wouldn't really sim sessions, if sim sessions worked I wouldn't be as upset about having to use it occasionally, but with this combination of the two features sticking it to me royally I'm defeated and my joy has been stolen. Why you do this to me Codemasters? W/e I vented...

• Like 1

TBHI think it' s because the AI are much stronger in the wet than they should be. Right now I'm considering 2 options assuming that CM don't fix it roll back to a patch before they changed the AI or just go back to F1 2018

• Like 1

Simulate race ignores your qualifying and ranks you solely on your car vs the other cars performance wise with current upgrades. So if you are a great driver P1 in a weak car it will put you last in race by several laps. If you are a rubbish driver in an upgraded car and you qualified last or didn't bother to qualify at all (or purchased all new car parts and gearbox for 64 place penalty) it will put you on the podium, usually behind your team mate. It's now even a coin toss its a "rank your car" button.