Sign in to follow this  

Rally GB 2019

Hello fine people! Is anyone here planning on going to Rally GB this year? I’m going on all four days, but I will be by myself. Wondering who else is about over the weekend? Also need some spectating tips!

• Like 1

Was planning to go on Saturday (to Myherin), but the guy I was going to travel with is being a bit flaky, so I am not sure now!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tbtstt said:

Was planning to go on Saturday (to Myherin), but the guy I was going to travel with is being a bit flaky, so I am not sure now!

Need to convince them to go! Think I am planning on going to Dyfi on the Saturday, although it’s a bit of a drive from where I’m staying. Unfortunately all of saturdays stages are a long way south

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, RallyDriven said:

Unfortunately all of saturdays stages are a long way south

The reason I am only doing Saturday is because it's the most Southerly day. I don't like to venture too far North... 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

The reason I am only doing Saturday is because it's the most Southerly day. I don't like to venture too far North... 

I’m guessing you’re not planning on following the RAC up to Scotland in November then? 

My main gripe with GB is the stupid distance between stages. My brother pulled his entry after realising the road miles vs stage miles was so ridiculous

Who went in the end? Did you all have a good time? I had a very long but absolutely superb day on Myherin!

4 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Great work (as ever) @Rallycameraman. Were you laying down when you took that @tonzboher:classic_biggrin:

I took a few snaps, just uploaded a few:

48907670022_95e4709ab7_b.jpg

48906939378_da03b4acab_b.jpg

48907468616_fa57b9f291_b.jpg

48907671177_c457b3dd57_b.jpg

48906940428_936f9c5ca2_b.jpg

Haha no just uploaded that way 😂😂😂