Sign in to follow this  

Samsung tv video keeps cutting out randomly when playing xbox

I tried looking online but I couldn’t find anything that fixed the issue. I have a samsung 65” smart tv that seems to work perfectly except when I play my Xbox one. It doesn’t matter what game it is, the video and audio will cut out for about 3 seconds before the tv goes through it’s power on sequence and display that our account is signed into the tv. I’ve tried switching ports, cables, actually setting up the port to recognize the Xbox as an Xbox and not as unknown device. Nothing works. Anyone else experience or have a fix for this?

I have the same issue. Is your TV the 65”NU8000? In my case it seems like something to do with Netflix when it is being used on another TV in my house. I am using a Chromecast on the other TV, but I have the option to cast from my phone to either the TV it is on, or my Samsung Smart TV. It’s like when someone in my house signs out of Chromecast, it causes an interruption on my TV as Netflix disconnects from both possible access points.

A possible fix might be to log out of your Samsung account on your TV. Barring that I am not sure, but sure as heck is annoying when I am mid stage in DiRT 2.0, and then bam - black screen etc.

Edited by Buckwilder

I had this issue once when I had a garbage HDMI cable(not delivering proper bandwidth). The audio will cut out if will get some sort of odd color like if a graphic card is overheating.

Most HDMI cable will do their job just fine, but if you go too cheap, it may lead to that issue.

A common error is the connection port and the application used to stream on TV.

Mobdro for pc free 100% download at MobdroPlus.com

Edited by Glendixon