Infinite Loading Career Mode - PS4 [SG]

Hi, I have an infinite load to go on my career, I tried to start another in the hope that the old career was corrupt but in the end it's the same. Now I'm going to uninstall and reinstall the game and I see what it looks like. However I do not understand this bug, I do not think it is because of the last update but after all.   If I could have your help it would be nice thanks in advance, ah and it's on ps4 that I have the worries

Hi @vava0160,

Would you be able to send us your save file so that we can investigate further? To do this:

• Insert a USB drive in to your PS4.
  • On the PS4 go to Settings, Application Saved Data Management, Saved Data In System Storage, Copy to USB Storage.
  • Select your F1 save and copy it to the USB.
  • Remove the USB and put it in to a PC.
  • Compress the PS4 folder to a zip file.
  • Send the file to us at community(AT)codemasters.com (replacing the (AT) with an @ )

Please also include any information about what you did before turning off your game, e.g. what session had you been playing and when / how you exited the game.

Thanks,
Hoo.

Hi @Hoo, The problem seems solved by uninstalling and reinstalling the game, I managed to pass the infinite loading of my career