Sign in to follow this  

Game is STUPID

Just when I got used to the poor handling model another really stupid thing happened.

I practised and practised for Monaco but in the actual race Jeff immediately says "take it easy" even though 2 seconds had gone buy and then the car stops or is crashed into EVERY time

forcing a retirement.

There was no way to finish the race. I tried many times.

This Jeff moron is a pain in the ass telling you moronic **** at moronic times.

I could have driven sedately around and still the car would blow up and Jeff would be shrieking "YOUR PUSHING TO HARD"

He says that right at the beginning of qualifying too.

Note to developers, the car is supposed to pushed hard in qualifying.

So close to being a good game, let down by some ridiculous game play aspects.

• Confused 1

Dear FTBuzzard, there is more than a subjective opinion, I had to put a heading but then I described some factual incidences that are stupid.

It sounds like you are using worn engine parts. You can change the parts in the parts menu before the race.

• Agree 2

What an amazing thread title.  "Game is stupid."  LMAO  Please get some help for your anger issues, friend.  You have like 6 threads on the front page FFS.  Get a grip.

Edited by BadFlounder
  • Haha 1

Retitle thread to JEFF IS STUPID. Then everyone will agree with you. Plus it's soooooo so easy to go into options and turn him off (you might have to turn his volume to 0 to do this). Then use a 3rd party spotter like crew chief. 

• Like 1

@sloppysmusic, completely agree.  Simple solution to a non-issue.  

The amount of needless complaining in this forum is silly, and accomplishes nothing.  There are some legitimate issues being addressed which is what this forum should be used for, but with the amount of nonsense in the way it's getting more and more difficult to find what really needs to be addressed versus someone just coming in here to pout.  We almost need a dedicated thread titled "******** just because I want to b*tch".  

(And no, the irony of my post is not escaping me.)  

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Monoca of all circuits require patience and plenty of practice. Insead of complaining about the game being stupid, try practicing on the same in Time Trials. Then when you understand the nuances of the track, try the Grand Prix again. 

Edited by FOneFanatic
  • Agree 1

On 9/13/2019 at 1:56 PM, Igbon said:

Dear FTBuzzard, there is more than a subjective opinion, I had to put a heading but then I described some factual incidences that are stupid.

i don't have any problems with Jeff, and other people also have no rpobelms. That makes your opinion subjective.
You can turn off Jeff if you don't like him. That can solve your problem, but instead, you prefer to cpmplain on the forum.

On 9/12/2019 at 6:36 AM, Igbon said:

Just when I got used to the poor handling model another really stupid thing happened.

I practised and practised for Monaco but in the actual race Jeff immediately says "take it easy" even though 2 seconds had gone buy and then the car stops or is crashed into EVERY time

forcing a retirement.

There was no way to finish the race. I tried many times.

This Jeff moron is a pain in the ass telling you moronic **** at moronic times.

I could have driven sedately around and still the car would blow up and Jeff would be shrieking "YOUR PUSHING TO HARD"

He says that right at the beginning of qualifying too.

Note to developers, the car is supposed to pushed hard in qualifying.

So close to being a good game, let down by some ridiculous game play aspects.

Just tell jeff to shut up, then he won’t bother you

Sounds to me like he was doing you a favor since you were likely running worn parts, or you'd already damaged the car significantly while trying to navigate the streets of Monaco.  Likely a combination of the two since you started the post by mentioning you "just got used to the poor handling model".   Either way, this sounds more like a you issue than a Jeff issue, even though Jeff can be annoying at times.

On 9/13/2019 at 11:27 AM, sloppysmusic said:

Retitle thread to JEFF IS STUPID. Then everyone will agree with you. Plus it's soooooo so easy to go into options and turn him off (you might have to turn his volume to 0 to do this). Then use a 3rd party spotter like crew chief. 

As soon as Jeff starts yappin', hit Push to Talk to shut him up. The first time, you get an achievement.lol

But, I don't get some of the "pushing the car too hard" comments. In GP mode, I had it happen. I don't take the car deep into the redline nor do I downshift aggressively. So I have no idea what it is from, but it destroyed my DRS on multiple occasions. 

Edited by DaleRossi
  • Agree 1