Jump to content

This is getting ridiculous.

Recommended Posts

So while I of course get that you guys want to sell some more worthless cosmetics before throwing in the towel, the fact that no (0) of the countless issues with the game got fixed this patch, or there being not even a mention that you guys are even AWARE and INTENT ON FIXING any of the countless issues with the game, can be seen as just a very big insult to your customers and a very big '**** YOU' to anyone that once believed in codemasters as a company. 

Instead we got 'for future patches' 
 

  • Balanced AI pace in the wet
  • Ability to disable voting in Leagues
  • Fanatec DD1 wheel base not being recognised on PS 

     

That last one is arguably very bad, can't have one of the more expensive wheels not working on your game, 
But the fact that you think these are the main issues the game has that need to be fixed you guys are truelly in denial. 

Why is there no mention of all the countless stability issues? (we have to restart 4/5 of the lobbies before races even start) (rpm glitch still not fixed)
Why is there no mention of all the issues with racing in general (mainly penalties and inconsistent ghosting)

If you want to us to use the league system so much: why is there still no good way to add reserves to the league? NOONE wants ai. NOONE. 
And with the inability to really use league mode.. the fact that you removed championship mode (which was fine) in combination with the abysmal stability means we race a lot of races without tire-park ferme rules in place. 

I'm not even gonna start on how sad it is that the spectator/commentary side of things didn't get looked at for YEARS now even though that is the mode that would have gotten the greatest benefit from the new graphics.  (real drivers in an f1 car have the HUD turned of....)

@Faya

Can you please tell us these things: 

- Is there still a development team? or just people doing cosmetics now. 
- Is there any intention at all to fix most, if not all of the issues? (stability issues being, of course, the most important)
- Why is communication between developers and community so bad? Is it just you guys don't 'dare' tell us you're not gonna fix anything? 
- Are you working on f1 2020 already and if so, why? Will it be better? why?

- Is there really a belief at Codemasters that sticking your head in the sand like an ostrich will make all the problems go away? 
Why is there no sign that you KNOW about all the issues with the game. It would make people who lost faith with the game and you as a company maybe a bit inclined to give you time to fix it. 

As it stands now you just **** in our mouths by not even acknowledging the messy state the game is in but DO try to get even more money from our pockets with worthless stupid cosmetics. 
And granted, the cosmetics would be fine if there was actually a good game to play. But to only bother with cosmetics after you've made people pay 60 for such an unpolished, unfinished, just bad game with issues that have been with us since f1 2017 or even longer now..  It really really looks like this is a social experiment. "How far can we go and how little can we do while STILL having some f1 fans buy the game every year."

I hope you guys quickly realize how much potential you are wasting by not fixing your game,
or
I hope FOM quickly realizes how you are prostituting its licence and giving the sport a bad name in the process. 

  • Like 3
  • Agree 25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not normally one to complain, but i agree to an extent.

Not with all of your points, but the fact that they have released some micro transaction items that they want us to pay for without fixing any of the issues is an absolute joke!

I’m not even sure this should be labelled a patch tbh. It’s certainly a big F-you from Codemasters 😂

  • Like 1
  • Agree 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Madmaz116 said:

errrr.... I want Ai in leagues thank you .

well of course it's fine the option is there

doesn't change the fact that it's absurd that we can't have human reserves. 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I install the game saw the bugs that I complain from day one not fixed and immediate uninstall the game I'm sticking with 2018 for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree with you, 100%. Threads like this:

 

 

In the begin we were told that this problems are looking into it. But after that we never got feedback from anyone.

Or fundamental problems like the Safety Car. Why they are not fix this things before bringing silly stuff like livery’s for the MP cars or F2. Seriously, most players of that game are playing leagues and especially with the F1 2019 cars and not with that MP cars. And in this leagues problems like the SC are important because on one track it comes out because of nothing and on the other track it never comes out, even after five crashes in Monaco. 

The league system in the game was meant for a good reason, but it doesn’t make sense for any league. We are still using normal race lobbys.

I really don’t get why the big problems of the game; which are in it for many years are not getting fixed - or fixed things come again one year later. Make a solution for this problems and not introducing unnecessary stuff like race suits only because you can earn money on it.

 

Edited by Jaketa
  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bicarda said:

NOONE wants ai. NOONE. 

Agree with the rest of the post, but this is simply untrue. Anyone who used to use the removed Online Championship feature to play with their friends is now forced to use online leagues, although the inability to save between sessions in leagues still remains a big issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is so much more wrong with the game than what was mentioned above:

- Glitches in the results page, someone finishing P8 but stated as P10 on the list (no penalties, warnings etc.)

- Performance drop when someone enters an ongoing session

- Multiple game crashes on Dx12

- Safety car issues

- When people leave/join a practice session, it sometimes happens that you get all fresh tyres or someone else's complete tyrelist and tyre allocation for qualifying

- FPS drops after changing the position of the elements on your screen

- When changing things in the menu and letting AI take over your car for a bit, seems like your car might be teleporting (not sure if it really does, but does look like it)

- Different spectators sometimes see different things happen (in one spectator's screen a driver seems to get DRS, other spectator is shown that the driver doesn't)

- Horrible amount of desync/network issues (also after the latest 'network maintenance')

- Grid penalties after the AI takes over control when retiring (for example after Quali ends)

- AI driving out of the pitlane and on certain tracks (Spain f.e.) completing a complete sector, when retiring in the pitlane (not so much a bug/glitch but should be changed)

- Sometimes you get to choose which tyre to start on, even when you qualified within top 10

 

(opinions are my own, not representing anything or anyone)

 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FullSpe3d98 said:

Agree with the rest of the post, but this is simply untrue. Anyone who used to use the removed Online Championship feature to play with their friends is now forced to use online leagues, although the inability to save between sessions in leagues still remains a big issue

I should have specified, in leagues. 

I agree that championship mode was the best way to play coop and it's just a mistake to make people use leagues for that now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, psYchovic77 said:

There is so much more wrong with the game than what was mentioned above:

- Glitches in the results page, someone finishing P8 but stated as P10 on the list (no penalties, warnings etc.)

- Performance drop when someone enters an ongoing session

- Multiple game crashes on Dx12

- Safety car issues

- When people leave/join a practice session, it sometimes happens that you get all fresh tyres or someone else's complete tyrelist and tyre allocation for qualifying

- FPS drops after changing the position of the elements on your screen

- When changing things in the menu and letting AI take over your car for a bit, seems like your car might be teleporting (not sure if it really does, but does look like it)

- Different spectators sometimes see different things happen (in one spectator's screen a driver seems to get DRS, other spectator is shown that the driver doesn't)

- Horrible amount of desync/network issues (also after the latest 'network maintenance')

- Grid penalties after the AI takes over control when retiring (for example after Quali ends)

- AI driving out of the pitlane and on certain tracks (Spain f.e.) completing a complete sector, when retiring in the pitlane (not so much a bug/glitch but should be changed)

- Sometimes you get to choose which tyre to start on, even when you qualified within top 10

 

(opinions are my own, not representing anything or anyone)

 

It were just some of the examples.. I didn't want to make this a list of all the things that need fixing because the forum is full of them. 
Just some very general and obvious ones that were at the top of my head. And just ask. Again. where they think they are going with this game and why there is such a huge lack of communication.

Cause as it stands, it looks like it isn't gonna get fixed, And that's a bad thing for the community to feel if you want them to actually keep playing the game. Which it looks like they do, seeing they're going for leages, online events, cosmetic dlc patches.

They would sell so much more cosmetics if they fixed the game first and there were actually people willing to buy that stuff= 

Edited by Bicarda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bicarda said:

It were just some of the examples.. I didn't want to make this a list of all the things that need fixing because the forum is full of them. 
Just some very gerneral and obvious ones that were at the top of my head. 

Just wanted to add a list here as well, to make sure noone can use the following: "We do not know of bugs/glitches, if you don't tell us".

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually feel sorry for Faya. I mean, to come on here and have to post that 1.10 update, they must know what the reaction is going to be!

They haven’t even created a 1.10 discussion thread... for obvious reasons 😂

  • Haha 2
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kalamazoo123 said:

I actually feel sorry for Faya. I mean, to come on here and have to post that 1.10 update, they must know what the reaction is going to be!

They haven’t even created a 1.10 discussion thread... for obvious reasons 😂

Well it's not like we're personally attacking anyone. Just asking questions. over and over. Until someone answers them.
They obviously don't take us seriously enough but we can only hope in time they will.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know you weren’t attacking them, i just meant i would not want that job... having to post an update that you know is entirely the opposite of what your customers actually want!

Someone at CM is really really out of touch with their customer base...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Bicarda said:

Well it's not like we're personally attacking anyone. Just asking questions. over and over. Until someone answers them.
They obviously don't take us seriously enough but we can only hope in time they will.

more and more developer changing their way and talk to the community, even EA does it. The time will come when CM realise this, maybe its too late then.

Edited by KiLLu12258
  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear "FAYA". (FAKE)

There is STILL ERROR in your game.

My fanatec wheel Podium is not recognizable even after update,

Why doesn't Codemaster do the job better for you customers?

Don't many people have bought their last Codemaster game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about adding the option to disable driver transfers? I'm about ready to sell my game and get £25 back. It kills the immersion for me.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FullSpe3d98 said:

Agree with the rest of the post, but this is simply untrue. Anyone who used to use the removed Online Championship feature to play with their friends is now forced to use online leagues, although the inability to save between sessions in leagues still remains a big issue

And to change the weather and time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The answer is really simple. They give a damn **** about us. They know we will buy this game anyways because we are F1-Fans and there is no alternative out there. Codemasters F1 is the only game with the official License so they can do what they want. We have no rights or something like this. Just to make one thing clear. I'm not talking about Faya or the few employees who have to work under adverse circumstances. I mean the project leaders and their bosses who have a nice life with our money. They do not care what we think because we pay so there is no reason to take us seriously.

Edited by TJH
  • Like 2
  • Agree 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just stop buying the games..i myself have not spent money on this game, but i had to laugh when i saw the details for latest patch

Was tempted to buy it,but woke up when i hit my head on the floor, when i fell off my chair laughing

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd just be happy if they would update the AI driver performance stats... 

Or if the new avatar items we get were based off former real drivers and included driver models.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TJH said:

The answer is really simple. They give a damn **** about us. They know we will buy this game anyways because we are F1-Fans and there is no alternative out there. Codemasters F1 is the only game with the official License so they can do what they want. We have no rights or something like this. Just to make one thing clear. I'm not talking about Faya or the few employees who have to work under adverse circumstances. I mean the project leaders and their bosses who have a nice life with our money. They do not care what we think because we pay so there is no reason to take us seriously.

That’s why next year I will buy the game half the price (and this is still not worth it) and play only one championship season and not this sh... career (anyway they won’t fix anything about it).

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×