This is getting ridiculous.

On 12 September 2019 at 4:01 PM, kalamazoo123 said:

I know you weren’t attacking them, i just meant i would not want that job... having to post an update that you know is entirely the opposite of what your customers actually want!

Someone at CM is really really out of touch with their customer base...

Tbh I think everyone in the whole wide world knows the answer who's at fault,

the person in charge ,the head man , the leader,

i know that they know that I know  that they know. Nudge wink lol if that makes sense .

CM wont answer... like they dont answer here... So frustrating... 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, SturmDesTodes said:

Is that a X-Wing-Starfighter? Lmao.

Not sure what it is but everyone saw it. Someone told me that you can crash at it and lose your wing.

#2yearsofdevelopment

On 9/14/2019 at 2:15 AM, F1Aussie said:

I don't buy every year, have boycotted previous versions, but this year's sounded promising from the reviews so I purchased.

NEVER believe the 'reviews'..... 

• Agree 2

On 9/16/2019 at 11:14 AM, vincenzo19 said:
On 9/16/2019 at 11:14 AM, vincenzo19 said:

NEVER believe the 'reviews'..... 

NO WORDS. g29 blocked 

• Agree 1

I have bought and played every F1 game from CM since 2012 so I cannot speak for 2010 and 11 but 2013 was IMHO the most enjoyable game so far. MP was not flawless but very fun as that was the prime time of leagues and the career mode was at that time a lot of fun too even though the AI was very bad at defending/attacking. There were obviously bugs and glitches in the game but so rarely that they would only happen maybe every 6th race. In current games you can expect some anomalies every single race. While past games lacked in content and features compared to current games, current titles lack in overall consitent quality and stability. It is like CM has given up fixing issues for times sake to invest more into new content, minor or major, just to get customers of the previous title to buy the game again through fancy presentations and trailers, even if it is more or less the same game.

With the addition of customisation they have now installed a constant money making feature for future titles that they can now focus on primarily without having to worry about actual new content for the games, like classic tracks, cars, F2 (whole career season), F3, etc. Just like the recent "patch", they will only create new premium customisation items that can only be bought with real money for the new games. The basic ones that can be unlocked via competition points will most likely stay exactly the same for 2020 and 2021.

While I love having received more customisation items, I find it extremely disappointing that no basic customisation items were released as well. It seems that they do actually focus on making more money than the value of replaying the game for competition points that can be used to unlock basic, non-premium customisation items.

Regarding the forums and community management there is nothing I can say without repeating what others have already told you. There are so many threads with bug reports, cheating reports and feedback but most of them were never acknowledged by CM. And even if it was they only say "We thank you for this and have moved it to the dev team". Then nothing happens. Who is that dev team? What are they working on atm? What are your plans for the future update? There is absolutely no clarity and/or transparency coming from this company whatsoever. When players are being reported for cheating or purposely ruining the experience of others with evidence then they remove the evidence to protect the culprit from "naming and shaming". Like, what? Then they send you an email adress to report cheaters and rammers but say they cannot tell you the outcome of the "investigation". Oh haha. Stop messing around and just tell us straight in the face that you won't even take a look at that email with evidence. To sum it all up: It honestly feels like you are talking to a wall when trying to help the developers improve the experience of the game or the game itself and when they do react they dismiss you in the most frustrating way possible alongside sheep who protect CM no matter what.

I just don't see a bright future for this game series with what is going on atm. The support is abysmal, the content of the games are increasing slightly each release while the quality suffers immensely without noticeable intent of improving and esports made the community very toxic on the competitive side. It is not like we are talking about EA or Activision here who would survive even one of the greatest shitstorms the world has ever seen. This is a relativly small company with a small community that barely holds itself together. A really good F-up could end all of this. There is however noone else to blame but the Game Director Lee M. and F1 Franchise Director Paul J. They are in charge of the whole thing, they are responsible and they should be held accountable for the decisions made in recent years.

As was already suggested above, vote with your wallet and do not let yourself be sucked in through fancy presentations and trailers. Now that I have mostly disconnected myself from F1 gaming related content on social media, YouTube and Twitch I will most likely not get the next game. Not just because of that but because of the fact that PS5 and the new XBOX are rumoured to be released next year. F1 2020 will most likely be the same as 2019 before they hopefully make a new engine for the next gen consoles and F1 2021. For those who will buy it anyway I wish you the best of experience, fun and enjoyment while playing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 8