Why no report system in F1 2019 ?

In my ranked [Removed] nickname guy every turn hit me hard in my behind and everytime he hit me he laugh hard. Why this people playing f1 ? Why f1 dont have report system ? I think i dont gonna play online without my friends...

he disqualified after he hit 4 times and ruined my game iwas 4th but he hit me 4 times and i placed 10th so then i rage quited.

Edited by Faya
Removed naming and shaming

Hi @Tavsan698, if you want to report someone for cheating, hacking or consistently and purposely ruining the game for others over a number of races, you can now send us a report to f1.report@codemasters.com. You must include all evidence in your report, including, names, platform and video if they are consistently and purposely ruining the game for others. Please note we will not disclose the outcome of any investigations. As an extra note, I've removed what I think is the name of the player in your post, as naming and shaming is not allowed on the forums. I've also moved this to the F1 Games forum so that it's in the right place, thanks,

1 hour ago, Faya said:

Hi @Tavsan698, if you want to report someone for cheating, hacking or consistently and purposely ruining the game for others over a number of races, you can now send us a report to f1.report@codemasters.com. You must include all evidence in your report, including, names, platform and video if they are consistently and purposely ruining the game for others. Please note we will not disclose the outcome of any investigations. As an extra note, I've removed what I think is the name of the player in your post, as naming and shaming is not allowed on the forums. I've also moved this to the F1 Games forum so that it's in the right place, thanks,

"Hi @Tavsan698, send us all you have and we might literally take a second to look at the email before moving it to the bin. We are obviously not going to tell you that we deleted it because of the possible sh*tstorm and we have better things to do than making the online experience better, like creating premium customisation only "patches" where you must pay money to have them. Who needs competition points and replay value anyway, right?"

Edited by MrGhostO1O
  • Haha 1

"Why no report system in F1 2019?"

Good question actually... asking forum users to send reports to an e-mail address with a burden of proof for the incident doesn't really satisfy the need for some kind of reporting system where incidents actually get investigated. Not to mention that non forum users that play the game really have no way to report any incidents like this... so umm... yeah.