Why no report system in F1 2019 ?

In my ranked [Removed] nickname guy every turn hit me hard in my behind and everytime he hit me he laugh hard. Why this people playing f1 ? Why f1 dont have report system ? I think i dont gonna play online without my friends...

he disqualified after he hit 4 times and ruined my game iwas 4th but he hit me 4 times and i placed 10th so then i rage quited.

Edited by Faya
Removed naming and shaming
  • Like 2

Hi @Tavsan698, if you want to report someone for cheating, hacking or consistently and purposely ruining the game for others over a number of races, you can now send us a report to f1.report@codemasters.com. You must include all evidence in your report, including, names, platform and video if they are consistently and purposely ruining the game for others. Please note we will not disclose the outcome of any investigations. As an extra note, I've removed what I think is the name of the player in your post, as naming and shaming is not allowed on the forums. I've also moved this to the F1 Games forum so that it's in the right place, thanks,

1 hour ago, Faya said:

Hi @Tavsan698, if you want to report someone for cheating, hacking or consistently and purposely ruining the game for others over a number of races, you can now send us a report to f1.report@codemasters.com. You must include all evidence in your report, including, names, platform and video if they are consistently and purposely ruining the game for others. Please note we will not disclose the outcome of any investigations. As an extra note, I've removed what I think is the name of the player in your post, as naming and shaming is not allowed on the forums. I've also moved this to the F1 Games forum so that it's in the right place, thanks,

"Hi @Tavsan698, send us all you have and we might literally take a second to look at the email before moving it to the bin. We are obviously not going to tell you that we deleted it because of the possible sh*tstorm and we have better things to do than making the online experience better, like creating premium customisation only "patches" where you must pay money to have them. Who needs competition points and replay value anyway, right?"

Edited by MrGhostO1O
  • Haha 2

"Why no report system in F1 2019?"

Good question actually... asking forum users to send reports to an e-mail address with a burden of proof for the incident doesn't really satisfy the need for some kind of reporting system where incidents actually get investigated. Not to mention that non forum users that play the game really have no way to report any incidents like this... so umm... yeah.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

I have had not 4 but 5 RACES in a row ruined because someone in 1st didnt accept the fact that you went for a gap. They SMASH into you like a maniac and your 5 laps race is done. Waste of time, ruins the fun, and takes away from the skirmish ranked pleasure you can have in soo many other games racing or shooters.

We need to be able to see the recent players after ANY ranked game, and then report them for crashing others off the track - Give them a TRUST FACTOR of 0 and pair them with all the other morrons that wants to race like that.

• Like 1

In case there is anyone still around on planet Earth who is oblivious to the fact that there might actually be ****s racing online I recommend Codies add the warning /disclaimer message to pop up large and center screen when attempting to start an online session of any kind (this is obviously WAY faster and cheaper to implement than any actual net code) 

×****************************************

WARNING UNMONITERED GAMEPLAY AHEAD!!!! 

Please be aware that entering the following free for all arena may be detrimental to your mental health. Codemasters have no control over and will not be held liable to pay damages for personal mental injury incurred during any online session. As there are way too many possible permutations of possible negative events affecting a players online experience to list on 1 screen we will just state the following :

OTHER PLAYERS ONLINE MAY ALL NOT BE NICE FOLKS. WHILE THERE ARE SOME LAUGHABLE RACE PENALTIES FOR OTHER DRIVERS WHO DELIBERATELY ABUSE THE ONLINE EXPERIENCE THERE ARE NO REAL WORLD CONSEQUENCES. THERE IS NO REPORTING SYSTEM AT ALL SO FEEL FREE TO VENT YOUR ANGER DURING GAMEPLAY ON OTHER VEHICLES. YOU MAY KEEP RACING OR NOT RACING IN ANY WAY YOU SEE FIT. 

Winners DO use drugs /t-cam. Please press continue to indicate your acceptance of this debacle. 

******×****************************************************

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

Winners DO use drugs /t-cam. Please press continue to indicate your acceptance of this debacle. 

Rofl

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just played possibly my last Ranked match. For some unknown reason, you can't save full race replays. That very basic thing has been around on console racing games since last gen.  

When you get hit from the back, especially the cluster **** that is the first lap, the clown that did it should be DQd. At the minimum, given a slow down penalty, illegal pass, something. Anything.  And since there is no replay and you cant see the player's name as you are spinning, there is no way to report them. 

I dont know what kind of time they spent on multiplayer with all the ESports talk, but it is an absolute joke.  It is seriously worse than Forza lobbies and that says a lot.  

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, sloppysmusic said:

In case there is anyone still around on planet Earth who is oblivious to the fact that there might actually be ****s racing online I recommend Codies add the warning /disclaimer message to pop up large and center screen when attempting to start an online session of any kind (this is obviously WAY faster and cheaper to implement than any actual net code) 

×****************************************

WARNING UNMONITERED GAMEPLAY AHEAD!!!! 

Please be aware that entering the following free for all arena may be detrimental to your mental health. Codemasters have no control over and will not be held liable to pay damages for personal mental injury incurred during any online session. As there are way too many possible permutations of possible negative events affecting a players online experience to list on 1 screen we will just state the following :

OTHER PLAYERS ONLINE MAY ALL NOT BE NICE FOLKS. WHILE THERE ARE SOME LAUGHABLE RACE PENALTIES FOR OTHER DRIVERS WHO DELIBERATELY ABUSE THE ONLINE EXPERIENCE THERE ARE NO REAL WORLD CONSEQUENCES. THERE IS NO REPORTING SYSTEM AT ALL SO FEEL FREE TO VENT YOUR ANGER DURING GAMEPLAY ON OTHER VEHICLES. YOU MAY KEEP RACING OR NOT RACING IN ANY WAY YOU SEE FIT. 

Very nice and all. Other players online may NOT all be nice folks **

But its still 2019 - it shouldnt be neccessary to ask for a report system as many of us have been around gaming online upwards of 20 years, and reporting has been implimented soooooo many other places. It CAN be done, so why not - it wouldnt take away from those who DONT care.. but it will give something extra to us who sometimes are left wanting to play F1 online, when leagues or competitions are not availible :).

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, DaleRossi said:

Just played possibly my last Ranked match. For some unknown reason, you can't save full race replays. That very basic thing has been around on console racing games since last gen.  

When you get hit from the back, especially the cluster **** that is the first lap, the clown that did it should be DQd. At the minimum, given a slow down penalty, illegal pass, something. Anything.  And since there is no replay and you cant see the player's name as you are spinning, there is no way to report them. 

I dont know what kind of time they spent on multiplayer with all the ESports talk, but it is an absolute joke.  It is seriously worse than Forza lobbies and that says a lot.  

I reckon the non availability of full replays has something to do with the release quality of the game. If they knew they had a classic on their hands and noone could pick fault it would be great advertising to let people make and share their own highlights. On the other hand if they knew the game was riddled with bugs and fair multiplayer was impossible I can easily imagine a management decision telling the devs to remove the save replay feature. YouTube would be flooded with 'hilarious' blooper reels of the game and the F1 series would lose all credibility. 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

I reckon the non availability of full replays has something to do with the release quality of the game. If they knew they had a classic on their hands and noone could pick fault it would be great advertising to let people make and share their own highlights. On the other hand if they knew the game was riddled with bugs and fair multiplayer was impossible I can easily imagine a management decision telling the devs to remove the save replay feature. YouTube would be flooded with 'hilarious' blooper reels of the game and the F1 series would lose all 

Didn't think about that, but definitely a valid point.