About patch 1.10

Hi CM:

Patch 1.10 is now on live. What we can see are car liveries, driver suits and gloves.

I wonder where is the F2 update?

Could u pls update car models and liveries for Mecedes, Red Bull, Haas, williams?

Could u pls update driver suits for Ferrari? Put the 90 Years logos on both suits and helmets.

Could u pls update driver suit for McLaren?

@Faya

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

The F2 update has likely been delayed due to what happened in Belgium as for the other stuff I think it's just a case of being a little more patient.

• Disagree 1

13 minutes ago, sjsharp2010 said:

The F2 update has likely been delayed due to what happened in Belgium as for the other stuff I think it's just a case of being a little more patient.

Am still waiting for 2015 game to patched...Patience ran out a long time ago

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Agree 2

14 minutes ago, audacious said:

Am still waiting for 2015 game to patched...Patience ran out a long time ago

ewll they're not doing any more for that one

You see, it wasn't there, it wasn't there, then, BAM, voila - there it is! Your patient endurance bore fruit Grasshoppers! Now go enjoy the patch!  

PS - Nice job Codemasters there are some of us who really appreciate your hard work in getting these patces out to us - GREAT JOB!

Edited by FOneFanatic
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1

One of the forthcoming patch issues I see is : "The ability to disable voting in Leagues"  - can someone describe exactly how this will work.  

Edited by FOneFanatic

Yep. Bad. Just bad update. WOR had to postpone the our race. Could not connect. No one could. We had a qualifying, though, and pad users are now 3secs faster. Great job. So esports ready. 

When will the advantage of the PS4 Pad driver be eliminated?
I wish fair races.

I think this patch was devoted to customization updates at just under 400 Mb.  I guess Codemasters are trying generate a little extracuricular income.  I did spend .89 cents on a badge - LOL!

Wow, what a great patch! It has addressed......absolutely nothing.

Just what I need, fake liveries and suits and gloves. :classic_dry:

• Like 2
  • Agree 4

13 hours ago, sjsharp2010 said:

ewll they're not doing any more for that one

There lie's the problem

Codemasters never actually fix any F1 games. As soon has a game been released they begin work (copy & paste) on next years title with all the same bugs and glitches, and expect the paying customers to point them out....

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, ShelbyUSA said:

and pad users are now 3secs faster.

we need a prove for that. 3 secs is a lot lol

So let me get this right, the patch was for microtransactions nothing else, is that right?

I hope that's not true.

Given how broken the online aspect of the game appears from all reports why would anyone purchase? Codemasters make you all look like fools if you do, bad enough to buy at launch let alone pre-order, now microtransactions!

I understand that codemasters need to sell copies of the game and be profitable, however if you really want to make money, release a game that works as intended without all the legacy bugs. Folk would buy that!

• Agree 6

6 hours ago, audacious said:

There lie's the problem

Codemasters never actually fix any F1 games. As soon has a game been released they begin work (copy & paste) on next years title with all the same bugs and glitches, and expect the paying customers to point them out....

Wel that game is 4 years old now you can' t expect them to keep patching them up for ever not if they're on a yearly cycle of having to produce a new game every year even EA can't do that.

22 minutes ago, sjsharp2010 said:

Wel that game is 4 years old now you can' t expect them to keep patching them up for ever not if they're on a yearly cycle of having to produce a new game every year even EA can't do that.

come on, you should understand what he mean its not that hard.

They stop patching games which are still not working right, this is the problem.

3 hours ago, ChasteWand said:

I understand that codemasters need to sell copies of the game and be profitable, however if you really want to make money, release a game that works as intended without all the legacy bugs. Folk would buy that!

And that’s the problem, people buy it regardless. This is the only game which allows us to experience the real F1. A lot of the complaints are exaggarated but stuff like compatible wheels not working as they should, the safety car being barely functional and a flaky multiplayer system should all be fully functional when the game is released. Bugs are just part of programming and no game is ever released totally bug free but what we should expect is for all the key aspects to have no issues.

• Like 1

Legacy bugs are the big issue for me. I play the career primarily, my internet is so bad I can't play online. That is my lifestyle choice, I live in the middle of nowhere.

There is quite obviously no communication between the development team and the patching team. If there was, bugs that were patched out would not appear in the new release.

I accept bugs occur, but the same ones year on year is completely unacceptable. That is reason I refuse to buy the f1 games new, only second hand after all patches have been released. Codemasters don't deserve my money! However having said that, the 19 game appears so bad from the feedback I read here, that I doubt it'll even be worth buying second hand when support ceases. I understand there is exaggeration and hyperbole on the forums, but the same is equally true for the advertising and reviews in the media.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KiLLu12258 said:

come on, you should understand what he mean its not that hard.

They stop patching games which are still not working right, this is the problem.

They are nevre goin gto be able to please everyone and fix everything though which is my point

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, LILLHELM said:

Not 3 seconds maybe 0,5-1 second 

0.5 to 1 sec per lap in a full length race means the pad users will be lapping you by the end. How humiliating and frustrating! Pad users get Ferarris/RB/Mercs and wheel users get Haas/Force Indias! 

• Agree 2

So they release a unfinished game to start with, and may or may not patch some bugs. Ok if that is so, then why should the customers have to pay the full price for a game that has a lifespan of 12 month.

1 hour ago, audacious said:

So they release a unfinished game to start with, and may or may not patch some bugs. Ok if that is so, then why should the customers have to pay the full price for a game that has a lifespan of 12 month.

Because full price say 60 dollars is the industry standard for new aaa games. In a normal free market economy people actually feel more confident paying MORE for a product as they perceive it MUST be worth paying more for. If an F1 game was priced at 39.99 each year people would think ah can't be that great or they'd charge more so I wont buy it. 

Example.. You go out to buy your significant more a birthday present. The dude at the market down the road has perfume for 10 quid that smells great but..... You prefer to go to the mall and buy the Chanel brand for 100 quid. They basically both smell the same but you pay more cos you believe the name brand and higher price actually means better product. Also the recipient might be mad if you ONLY spent 10 quid on her. Now if Chanel were to start selling that 100 quid perfume for 20...people would actually think ahh.. Maybe it's got different ingredients or maybe it's made in a 3rd world country or what's wrong with it? So they actually now try and find a bottle of the 100 quid Chanel perfume instead. Except... It's sold out now since the 20 quid version was released and going for sale on eBay for 300 quid.