Sign in to follow this  

Suggestions to Codemasters

@Faya
1. AI is in the rain still OP

Suggestion: 

makes a separate Rain AI that we can adjust the race settings. this saves you time adjusting because some think it's too strong and others think it's too weak. so anyone can adjust how he / she needs it.

2. Safety car does not come out

suggestion:

the same as the rain ki. makes an adjustment where we can adjust how high the chance is that safety car comes out. Example: 0% only VSC / 50% VSC u. SC / 100% SC only. and in between just more or less chance that it comes.

And Codemasters, you have to understand slowly that this game is no fun. and this is starting to be problematic for you because as a customer we're paying your salaries because we buy your products. And in Germany there is a saying "The customer is king" , Let me give you some thought about a public test server where as a user we can help you to improve the game and to be able to give reasonable feedback. I think that I can speak here for all and think that we all want to have a great F1 simulation with the best possible possibilities the engine leaves. Alternatively, there would also be the possibility to create German / Spanish and Italian forums in order to get even more feedback because of the existing language barriers. In this sense, I hope you take this to heart and think about it.

Sincerely

a customer of your products

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Of course there are more bugs (online for example) because I think a public test server would be really of advantage because you get feedback directly, things could test and players there can communicate their impressions. And you could react directly

• Agree 2

A difficulty slider for dry and one for wet is something I forgot to post a topic about. It’s the most sensible to do. 

Before upgrading with this 1.10 patch, I was member of a week-day league that I now cannot take part in. The "next event" is stuck on a race that took place 2 days ago.

I'm still trying to claw my super-licence back to a modest status after repeatedly being rammed by noobs in ranked mode and being penalised for other player's unsporting behaviour. I get rammed = I get the penalty and lose a SHEDLOAD of rank and safety status points. Is this how Codemasters intended the game to be? i.e. totally NOT like Formula 1. Is there a "bang head on wall" mode to bring some balance to the existing game as it is now?

My suggestion is to myself; "Stop kicking yourself in the gonads by playing this game!"

Edited by Penthux
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Penthux said:

Before upgrading with this 1.10 patch, I was member of a week-day league that I now cannot take part in. The "next event" is stuck on a race that took place 2 days ago.

I'm still trying to claw my super-licence back to a modest status after repeatedly being rammed by noobs in ranked mode and being penalised for other player's unsporting behaviour. I get rammed = I get the penalty and lose a SHEDLOAD of rank and safety status points. Is this how Codemasters intended the game to be? i.e. totally NOT like Formula 1. Is there a "bang head on wall" mode to bring some balance to the existing game as it is now?

My suggestion is to myself; "Stop kicking yourself in the gonads by playing this game!"

In order to master this "crashkid" problem, one should introduce a system that monitors the driving behavior of each driver and marks drivers intentionally with a "mark" in their Super License. So it is more difficult for them to participate in league activities because one sees directly that they do not ride fair. in order to get rid of this "mark" you have to then in German "idiotentest" reach a certain score to get rid of this "mark". In the super license is then also displayed how often you could put this "test". To maintain the pressure of fair driving.

• Like 1

or instead of the "idiotentest" an online lock. 5 mark as not fair driver / 3 days lock race 10 marks / 1 week etc. but you need a working system that works properly. do not speak fair driver marks

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Geboy91 said:

In order to master this "crashkid" problem, one should introduce a system that monitors the driving behavior of each driver and marks drivers intentionally with a "mark" in their Super License. So it is more difficult for them to participate in league activities because one sees directly that they do not ride fair. in order to get rid of this "mark" you have to then in German "idiotentest" reach a certain score to get rid of this "mark". In the super license is then also displayed how often you could put this "test". To maintain the pressure of fair driving.

Seems though YOU get penaltys and minus licence points for these "crashkids" hitting into YOU that would make that system flawed. The penalty system needs looking at first.

• Agree 3

6 hours ago, smudger1982 said:

Seems though YOU get penaltys and minus licence points for these "crashkids" hitting into YOU that would make that system flawed. The penalty system needs looking at first.

I've experienced this a LOT. You're right, the penalty system needs revising. I've had penalties when other cars have rammed into me from behind, or just nudged me off the circuit to ruin my chances of beating them. Yesterday I received a 10 second penalty for hitting another car when I was speeding down the pit-straight in Baku - with no other cars within 5 seconds of me and no previous collisions in that race! It just came from nowhere. The driver whose car I was supposed to have collided with did crash out of that race though.

However, where you would expect a human to be able to discern who was at fault for an accident/incident/collision quite easily, it might be easier said than done with regards to programming a computer to perform the same judicial role.

• Like 1

Won't happen but.... Before anyone can go online they should have to complete a 10 lap ai race on each track they want to use to get a license to race online at that track. Once they get their license they get penalty points like real world. If they get enough they have to earn license again. 

• Like 1