New parts!

I don't know about you but I can barely contain my excitement over the addition of five new cards to collect. I hope to soon collect all the cards so that my Thomas the Tank Engine is the bestest go faster train in the whole wild world! I only wish I could swap cards in the playground with my friends at lunchtime at school. That would be really super fun. Golly gee! I had no idea F1 could be so much fun. Cards! Cards! Cards and more cards.

*Note from developer. We try and make this game about giving you a genuine, realistic F1 driving experience. (but remember kids....collect those cards and you'll win bigly!)

• Haha 3

I don't even care any more. If the rest of the game was fair and everybody had the same chance of winning if they didn't cheat or drive irresponsibly, then I might be concerned, but this is just another example of the shambolic state of play. As mentioned elsewhere, the staff have abandoned us after the early days of asking for our help making the game better. They decided to go down a path that was better for only one thing - profits. Not one thing about the driving of the cars is more enjoyable from day one. So why is anybody surprised when the game acts like it has a personal hatred for you alone.

12 hours ago, Dr Zaius said:

I don't even care any more. If the rest of the game was fair and everybody had the same chance of winning if they didn't cheat or drive irresponsibly, then I might be concerned, but this is just another example of the shambolic state of play. As mentioned elsewhere, the staff have abandoned us after the early days of asking for our help making the game better. They decided to go down a path that was better for only one thing - profits. Not one thing about the driving of the cars is more enjoyable from day one. So why is anybody surprised when the game acts like it has a personal hatred for you alone.

I can't upgrade the cards I already have, let alone them continuing to introduce new ones. Having to get over 100 of them just to upgrade for a mere 3 or 4 improvement points isn't worth it. I honestly don't even play this game much anymore, but I do keep checking in here to see what's going on with it. You're right, the current state of the game is awful. It's clear that the original development team has moved on to other projects. Whoever is in charge now doesn't seem to have any interest in creating any new core gameplay modes. They just keep rearranging or tweaking what already exists.

Adding more laps to the races is nice and all, but with the AI as broken as it is you end up lapping the entire field multiple times by the end. It's pointless.