Sign in to follow this  

DLC Content for Oculus Store Version

I am so tired to ask the same question over and over without receiving an answer. Codemasters behavior and total lack of communication is a real disgrace. But I dont give up I will make a post every day because we have the same rights of all the other customers and we have the right to get an answer instead of being ignored !

WHEN ARE WE GETTING THE DLCs ON THE OCULU VERSION ? DATE PLEASE !

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, koog2003 said:

I am so tired to ask the same question over and over without receiving an answer.

When we have finalised Oculus DLC plans, we'll make a big announcement like we do anything else that's new.

I appreciate that it's frustrating not to know everything, but once things are locked in we'll look to announce as quickly as possible 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

This is cool ! Finally an update ! Thank you ! The important thing for me (and for the others I guess) is at least to know it is coming and it has not been dropped by Codemasters. Thanks !

Its called game of the year edition, and its all 4 seasons. Some can buy it and some cant. Like some have sound and some dont 🙂

On 9/13/2019 at 11:54 PM, kellemann said:

Its called game of the year edition, and its all 4 seasons. Some can buy it and some cant. Like some have sound and some dont 🙂

WHAT ? Are you kidding me ?? You are running the Ouclus version on Oculus Home and you have all the DLCs ???? WHAT ?

Explain me please !!

On 9/13/2019 at 11:54 PM, kellemann said:

??????

9 hours ago, koog2003 said:

WHAT ? Are you kidding me ?? You are running the Ouclus version on Oculus Home and you have all the DLCs ???? WHAT ?

Explain me please !!

I bought it too, well I bought something.  It charged my CC but it didn't add any content.  Hopefully at some point I get something for it.

On 9/13/2019 at 10:54 PM, kellemann said:

Happy to be corrected, but if you posted the screen here then everyone could see what you're talking about

How can I possibly enable that too ? I mean how can I bring back that damn ad ?

Edited by koog2003

I would seriously love it if this worked. It's utter bull though 🙄

Edited by SharkyOB

@PJTierney please man give us those DLCs. We are going mad waiting without knowing anything exactly ... please man

Edited by koog2003

@SharkyOB

Look what I have found:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/690790/discussions/0/1638669204754176281/

Some people are saying they fixed all problems with the Steam version and Oculus Rift using a tool called OpenComposite that basically does not allow SteamVR to start and it is a patched replacement for  OpenVR.  

You have the Steam version too you should test this and let me know please man 

Edited by koog2003
  • Like 1

I've already tried that, it's better than using SteamVR but nowhere near as good as the Oculus version.  It just makes the judder a bit less and of a different nature, but not sure how to fully describe it really.  

Edited by SharkyOB
  • Sad 1