Farewell

Hi all,

I have a little bit of sad news for you. Today is my last day Codemasters. It’s been a blast working on F1 while I’ve been back at Codies and I want to thank you all for the spirit and passion you have shared with me and the team during this time and that you continue to show. I’ll be leaving you in the very capable hands of @RedDevilKT and @Hoo.

Many thanks,

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 23
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

These are terrible news 😞 I never even imagined that you would leave "so quickly". Good luck to whatever you'll be doing next!

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

All the best for you @Faya

I also hope Codemasters can be more open with the community here with all the (future) changes etc. I feel we are left a long time in the dark.

You can see some members are also leaving this forum due to that and i think allot more will follow if CM keep us in the "Dark Mode".

I still have a little bit of hope left..

Edited by GioProductions
Text
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

I have a little bit of sad news for you. Today is my last day Codemasters. It’s been a blast working on F1 while I’ve been back at Codies and I want to thank you all for the spirit and passion you have shared with me and the team during this time and that you continue to show. I’ll be leaving you in the very capable hands of @RedDevilKT and @Hoo.

Many thanks,

All the best for the future and thank you for everything you have done for the Codemasters community. You will be missed 

• Like 1

Wishing you all the best. Thanks for your support and professionalism in this community. I know you take a lot of the heat and you have always handled it well. 

• Like 1

Really sad to hear that @Faya. You were definitely a great and bright asset to the community; the atmosphere and communication in this place improved tons with you around 🙂Thanks for all your effort and I wish you all the best for the future! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Thanks so much for everything @Faya.  I really appreciate all your support and dedication to this community.  I'm sure @RedDevilKT and @Hoo will do a nice job, but you're leaving behind some big shoes to fill.

Best of luck with whatever adventure you're onto next!  Wherever you land will be a richer place with you there.

• Agree 1

Well that came out the blue @Fayasad to hear your leaving us thanks for all your efforts and all the best in your future plans. 

Matty

5 hours ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

Many thanks,

You're definitely going to a better place. Even if it's a mental hospital. They proper dropped you in the outhouse detritus with having to announce 1.10. 

In all seriousness, good luck in your future ventures.

• Agree 4

Noooooo....please stay!  I hope it wasn't the constant harping and carping in this forum that finally did Faya in! 

Edited by FOneFanatic

Goodbye and best wishes to you for your future, thanks for your engagement with this community.

Thank you @Faya !

All in all you really improved communcation between developer and forum. It was for sure difficult b/c what you know and what you can publish are two different things.
It´s sad reading you´re leaving here.

Have a great future and again ... thank you.

• Haha 1

Good luck @Faya I hope you have found a role where the messenger is shot at a little less! 😉 Thanks for all your hard work and all the best for the future. 👍🏻