DIRT RALLY 3.0 : locations you want back

If Codies is working on a new rally game for future consoles, and that rallies from DR2.0 could be upgraded for that new game, which ones would you keep or ditch ?
I hope they won't just upgrade the visuals, but also add new tracks : at least twice more would be great.
10 countries in the base game would be nice, so considering there should be at least two new locations, you can keep a max of 8.

My choice :
Keep Greece, Germany, Montecarlo, Finland, Argentina, Wales, New Zealand, Poland.
Remove (but still welcome as DLCs later, with new tracks as well) : New England, Sweden, Australia, Spain.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

All of them. Even better, just stick with DR2 and release more content for it. 

• Like 4
  • Agree 3

yeah, all of them.

I'd also like to see more roads in each location.

so I'd be fine with just a few (3-5) completely new locations (with 3-4 long stages each) if they added 1-2 new long stages for all the old ones.

• Like 1

I'd love all of them, but I'd prefer a new engine that's optimized for realistic lengths of current rally locations. Give me Mexico, Turkey, Corsica, Germany (non-Panzerplatte locations), Chile, Sardegna, Portugal, and more of Monte Carlo. While I'm not expecting the full 215 miles of Tour De Corse, it would be nice to have at least a 1/4 of each of these locations. I'd gladly pay a gnarly premium price for all of that, sans modding capabilities. 

Edited by deadredeyes
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, deadredeyes said:

I'd love all of them, but I'd prefer a new engine that's optimized for realistic lengths of current rally locations. Give me Mexico, Turkey, Corsica, Germany (non-Panzerplatte locations), Chile, Sardegna, Portugal, and more of Monte Carlo. While I'm not expecting the full 215 miles of Tour De Corse, it would be nice to have at least a 1/4 of each of these locations. I'd gladly pay a gnarly premium price for all of that, sans modding capabilities. 

You know how Codies work : If they only do 100% new locations, we'll end at best with 6 new countries and 20km of track each. That's what happenned with all the former Dirt games.
That's why I would like if Codemasters could reuse the work they've done already (full tracks, but also all the visual things so they can create new tracks in old environment easily). That's what Kylotonn does for the WRC games, and that's also what Codies do with the Grid games (except the urban tracks are almost always the same).

Then maybe we'll get a game with a really solid rally content ?

Of course, having more stages from the countries we already have (original and dlc) would be a great option too. But from the words of PJ it's not the way things will go...

• Like 1

for the futur DR @PJTierney

i wait 6 new country 

4 tarmac

irish galeway or british rally  with 80  % tarmac and 20 % gravel and mudy part  ,very bumpy road and jump  too,  very  tight road,  lot of square and other slow chain turn

france in alsace   100 % tarmac   with 3 different small town in same stage   , tight road , small bridge , bumpy road , with  big straight line in forest 

san remo 90 %tarmac and 10 % gravel   with flat tarmac  lot  of hairpin  , fast chain turn , sometimes  the hairpin and square for  3 or 4 turn is gravel and mudy ,  big  crest  and jump too

slovakia  100 % tarmac  

2 gravel 

portugal  and sardegna 

1 snow

norway

i want  see  4 new stage for old country 

and i want see more landscapes with more big town, remember the spain in dirt 4  have a  big town  with  lot of turn  ( hairpin , square ......)

• Agree 1

Bro, they should bring back Pikes Peak Hill climb, and some of the big rally trucks from colin mc rae dirt 1. Also include dakar!