Sign in to follow this  

Will there be more Seasons than 4?

Don’t believe that info has been released. I think a lot of folks are wanting Hill Climb...which I think will find its way in. Personally, I would prefer more Rally locations...Mexico, Turkey, to name a few.

Here’s to hoping!

I'd be suprised, but the 'Year One' naming on the season pass makes me cautiously optimistic. Hopefully it will be a reality but we'll probably not get to know until Februari 2020. Imagine how complete this game would be after four more seasons... 🤤

• Agree 6

Prob all depends on how the sales of S3 & S4/ Year One etc went. If they sold well then there is a better chance that CM will put in more long term support for content, seems like alot of us are wishing for more.

Id love to see more rally, or even Hillclimbs like St. Ursanne or Mt. Washington (since PP is owned by polyphany now)

1 hour ago, Buckwilder said:

Personally, I would prefer more Rally locations...Mexico, Turkey, to name a few.

I doubt anything like Turkey or Mexico would be possible with WRC licencing, id love to see returns to old WRC events, Donegal, Japan, San Remo (can you tell I like tarmac?)

a) they're hinting that there is more (free?) stuff coming in Feb as Season 4 ends.

b) after that? I pretty much agree with @chukonu :

Image result for elmo shrug gif

Would be great. Game cycle should be at least 3 years so next two seasons make sense. You work on a new game and still have some income from HC fans. But like others said it depends on the sales. I bought S3 + S4 almost day one so my money are in their hands and I hope they will use it. I haven't played Dirt rally 1 too much (too hard on a controller) but bought it day one for PS4 because of support (RBR fan) so I hope in the best with my support 😄

• Like 1

i dont think that will go more than seazon 4,this game is 90 %playing online,the offline sucks,so i bet on a new game from the start,,and i wish to give what people needs,a decent carreer...