Chase cam has no sense of speed

Both Chase Cam options lack a sense of speed compared to all other viewing perspectives. Anyone else notice this?

Please implement a motion blur or something to improve the feeling of travelling at speed.

P.s I know most don't use those camera modes, neither do I... But I like to switch between them when I'm in the lead, for fun.

No I turn it all down anyway, I've never raced in an F1 car but been over 200mph in a Zonda Roadster, sure its got a screen and the g-force will no doubt be incomparable but most racing games to my mind seem to over do these effects, I just assume most people have very bad eye sight? But I cannot compare here. But I do use multiple views, T-cam fav for a playable and viewable experience, cockpit of course for when I get the wheel out and go all out full race mode. And even on the rare occasion chase for the sound, it bugs me that chase mode sounds so damn good! I haven't used it since NFS 4!! But playing around racing the sound just stuck lol! I want an option to hear that while in cockpit and T-cam mode!! But as the settings are changed for me I guess all I'm typing is also pretty much nil and void, it would be best answered only by those who really race these cars regularly.

@ChironTheseus You've actually pointed out another reason for  switching to it briefly, on the straights; for the engine noise.

There has been a motion blur slider somewhere in the settings in previous games, and it is most likely the same for this one as well 🙂 If you cannot find it from the settings, you can always check the hardware_settings_config.xml which can be found from \Documents\My Games\F1 2019\hardwaresettings