Sign in to follow this  

VR Head pivot problem

I'm tired of playing with the settings to get VR to work so I don't throw up after 2 minutes of game.

I'm uninstalling DR2 now, in expectation of a serious (in the sense of professional)  update.

PS : my problem is mostly, when stationnary, when I move my head, the world and the cockpit move with it

Edited by beeblo

Thank you that's good to know!

To be more precise with the issue:

When I'm moving my head, the world around me (and mostly the cockpit which is closer) is moving with it, as if the pivot point of the world is different from the pivot point of my head. It feels the pivot point of the world is slightly outside my head, so when my head is moving, the world is kind of wobbly.

A little bit like this, but the other way round:
https://youtu.be/cppAegdR18c?t=41

26 minutes ago, beeblo said:

Thank you that's good to know!

To be more precise with the issue:

When I'm moving my head, the world around me (and mostly the cockpit which is closer) is moving with it, as if the pivot point of the world is different from the pivot point of my head. It feels the pivot point of the world is slightly outside my head, so when my head is moving, the world is kind of wobbly.

A little bit like this, but the other way round:
https://youtu.be/cppAegdR18c?t=41

I assuming you drive in vr and it sounds a bit like it have felt to me when my tracking have been off. Try to reconnect your tracking device and see if it gets better.

Edited by somethingthing

It might be also tracking or performance or hardware. But I suppose most of them you can eliminate since playing other titles.

I have no issues in VR (Vive). if you share your config guessing will be easier 😉