Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

GRID Essentials - Latest Gameplay Showcases

Recommended Posts

Hey team,

We recently created something that I wanted to drop here for you guys to enjoy: it's a playlist full of GRID content from our latest content creator sessions - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMSpz2yjS-XFFjA2-_qEI2VBiZCegxfDV

There's ALL SORTS of great GRID content to check out in here - from Multiplayer races, to Renault R26 showcases, to custom Free Play events. All kinds of car classes, circuits, weather conditions and scenarios are in there, so you're bound to find something in there that gets you hyped and/or answers a question you may have. 

Just thought that instead of us telling you how great the new GRID is, you can hear it from others who've played it instead 😉

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really appreciate the effort you guys have been making. I've had 1st hand experience to game developing so I understand what it takes to bring something to market. Can't wait to see everyone on the track.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question to about the damage system afther a inpact on the front weels do we get a controle issue like we used too because i have't realy seen it hapen yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched some GameRiot footage on Youtube and he had a pretty big bug in one race.He came in third but the game placed him fourth by putting an AI in first place that wasn't there with a lap time about a minute faster,lol.

Obviously a bug because the car wasn't even on the track in front of him and the time was impossible.

Other than that the game looks good,hope that bug gets fixed though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now this is just exciting Gameplay from the one and only Don Joewon Song.

Never knew he was a fan of grid.

Edited by CordedQuill42
Always need more info.
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted to post this video too. It's 4K so no more yelling about YT compressing is allowed.

Overall the game looks way better I must admit it. Still many graphic issues remain:

- no real reflections

- overbrighted Havana and Barcelona at day (skye is absolutely white)

- sunset lightning is very bad. It just makes everything looks brown and plane.

- colorful smoke at finish in some lightning looks very dull, like simple sprites.

Also, some notes about gameplay:

- cars seem oversteering a lot

- cockpit players will have huge disadvantage in visibility. In some cars windshield is very narrow, also they have no wipers in rain conditions.

PS. No single shot from Sydney Park was shown. Guess why...

Edited by lastbreath
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lastbreath said:

I wanted to post this video too. It's 4K so no more yelling about YT compressing is allowed.

Overall the game looks way better I must admit it. Still many graphic issues remain:

- no real reflections

- overbrighted Havana and Barcelona at day (skye is absolutely white)

- sunset lightning is very bad. It just makes everything looks brown and plane.

- colorful smoke at finish in some lightning looks very dull, like simple sprites.

Also, some notes about gameplay:

- cars seem oversteering a lot

- cockpit players will have huge disadvantage in visibility. In some cars windshield is very narrow, also they have no wipers in rain conditions.

PS. No single shot from Sydney Park was shown. Guess why...

I won’t delve into graphics with you but what else is the cockpit supposed to be like? It’s supposed to be immersive so I’d say they shouldn’t dumb it down. In fact I’d say there should be more camera shakiness to simulate some rattling about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Bluestig said:

It’s supposed to be immersive so I’d say they shouldn’t dumb it down

Who says it should be dumbed down? But look here, this ads line could be a little narrower:

720250289_.png.6db4b108ed13a7d46f524859851d5d4a.png

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, lastbreath said:

Who says it should be dumbed down? But look here, this ads line could be a little narrower:

720250289_.png.6db4b108ed13a7d46f524859851d5d4a.png

But that’s how it’s in real life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friendly Reminder, This thread about the latest gameplay videos, not graphics.

Leave your thoughts on graphics for the Grid Graphics Discussion thread.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×